Ludia Forums

Ferocity limit?

It looks like there is a limit to the ferocity of creatures in battle events and battle stage. I’m not sure of it all, but the ferocity of this ankylosaurus and gorgosuchus are so close to each other and ostaposaurus too. It can be coincidence but maybe they can’t level up anymore. This also happened with different line ups.
I hope this is the limit, because I was afraid of facimg creatures with 40k health or more :rofl: .Please send your strongest opponents ,mostly in fight for fumds and infinity battle stage, and maybe we can find wether this is true or not.

2 Likes

Your Lineup…! :100::fire:

4 Likes

Thank you :laughing:!! It is pretty unbalanced but that is ok, I just wanted to see the final evolution of these indoraptors. Battle events got a lot harder because of this but still possible to do.

3 Likes

How do u have 3m dna?

2 Likes

Wow — I also made my Indoraptor Gen 1 to max level for the same purpose! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Nice!! Good to see you that you have did it too. Yes they are great to have for the collection. Are you going for indoraptor gen 2 as well?

3 Likes

Well I did spend a very little amount of dna for a long time. Now I have started buying some tournament hybrids so it won’t get much more.

It took a lot of time to hatch the dinos that are still in my market. I’m afraid my market won’t ever be empty.
You can get lots of dna in trades in the trade harbour and for example on the dominator league wheel.

5 Likes

Whoa 999+ creatures… (sweats profoundly)

1 Like

Haha yes I think it will be somewhere around 3000! Must be enough for the coming years :joy:

2 Likes