Ludia Forums

Ferocity Rank by League in Tournaments

Hello community. I hope you are well, this time I would like to share a theory regarding the minimum ferocity needed to compete in each league and therefore get the most Trophies per win (40).

Thank @Sionsith and @Mary_jo for their posts on ferocity and the database containing the ferocity of each Jurassic and more information.

It all started with the intention of helping the community that struggles to stay in some league and try to give them some combination options and optimize them.

We go with the hunter league, unfortunately the ascent was very fast and I could not get much data. Based on those battles and the 40 trophies won, it can be inferred that the average minimum ferocity required throughout the league ranges from 450 to 600. I leave the images of the battles below.

Once the Predator League has arrived, according to the battles you perform you could say it detects 2 ranks, the part of place 100 to 50 goes from a
the average minimum ferocity of the 700 to 1200 , After 1500 to about 1800, below the images of the battles

Finally, the Dominator League, here the average ferocity indicates that it is 2100 and carries teams with ferocity of 2478, then the battles

As an extra fact I would like to mention a particular combination for this league that I found “cheap” and easy to achieve, it is about:

Ostafrikasaurus Nvl 40
Alanqa Nvl 1
Microposaurus Nvl 40

With this combination you can win more than a couple of battles without much difficulty, since ostafrika and microposaur are constantly broken it is easy to take them to the nvl 40

It should be clarified that in each battle there is also a “lucky factor” in the matchmaking, as well as making use of the strategies that have already been mentioned in other posts and of course the patterns that AI usually uses constantly in battles.

That would be all from me, this is not a general rule, it’s just a theory based on the data I got and I’d like someone to be able to corroborate or share whether the score behaves the same or similar. Excellent night Sorry about the mis translation

14 Likes

Another combination and victory of 40 trophies in the Deinonychus tournament

6 Likes

Oh wow how could I miss that, my bad. A job well done! @MIGUEL_ALEJANDRO_PAL :clap::clap::clap: I have been watching Sionsith’s videos for a while but was having an hard time on calculating those just by looking his picks throughout the brackets but this is also much useful, so thanks to your detailed hard work. :pray:

I’ll be definitely sparing this for the later use, especially after my ferocity jump which I hope will grant me that lvl 30 VIP level comfort while managing dominator. :call_me_hand:

Also surprised that not a single member made a comment on this even after a period of 18 days. Thanks to your own comment which took my attention and led me down here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Cagkan_Coskun Thank you for the comment, I hope the data that I manage to obtain will be useful to you.

I assumed they did not comment because perhaps the translation is not fully understood.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info will try this out and hopefully get more trophies

2 Likes

No I don’t think so, your writing was more than fine.:v:

Quite odd actually.

1 Like

I think you had more luck than me with your Ostafrikasaurus/ Alanqa/ Microposaurus battle. I tried it and got

which looked bad. Then the game crashed so I never found out what would have happened, but I think I would have lost that one!

3 Likes

What league is that in?
Also I’m just gonna go out on a limb and say you may not have won

1 Like

Wow, that was an almost impossible fight (for koolasaurus), of all my attempts with that alignment I have not come up with a similar one.

Microposaurus should have done all the work and hopefully leave him with 8 points and koolasuarus with none, eliminate him with 5, defend 2 and reserve 1. Probably the AI ​​changes to Iguanodon resisting at least 1 hit and crossing the fingers for Loop 3: 1 You depended a lot on a luck factor. Although I think that if it had not been for that Koolasaurus you would have a better chance of coming out with victory.

I leave you the images of my last fight with Ostafrika and 40 trophies. On this occasion I used Ichyostega instead of Metaposaurus because they were on cooling, it does not vary much in ferocity.

I was in the 80th place of Dominador when I did this battle

Screenshot_20210515-235618_Jurassic World

3 Likes

Yes it was not a good combination, Koolasaurus would have started by one-shotting Osta whatever I did. As you say I could have defended with Alanqa and got up to 8 points, but lately the AI has been a bit more varied and less predictable and the fight would have been very difficult.

1 Like

Yes, I have also seen the AI ​​make unusual movements especially when it has its last creature. But hey, I hope you dare to keep trying from time to time, within that range of ferocity you have other similar options, I leave you a trio of battles. With the exception of the 3rd, there are 40 trophies, the last one gave me 39. Greetings, excellent day (afternoon)

Screenshot_20210516-011435_Jurassic World

Screenshot_20210516-011821_Jurassic World

2 Likes

In some dominator battles in this rules tournament, the ferocity stays the same in the othees tournament. 40 Trophies in Dominator are obtainable with 2 Commons level 10 and Super Hybrid level 10

Screenshot_20210604-113028_Jurassic World

![Screenshot_20210604-113829_Jurassic World|690x318]
Screenshot_20210604-113829_Jurassic World

4 Likes

Can i see your lineup! So cooll thats what i want an army of tpejalocephaluss!

1 Like

@Indominus_Rexy Of course, this is what I have in pterosaurs, recently hatch the 12th tapajelocephalus, they are the strongest I have in general, along with 10 monostegotps and 8 Spinotasuchus.

3 Likes

Sorry for late reply.

Cool :sunglasses: lineup it takes me like a 1 month to buy another tapejalocephalus and other pterosaurs of mime are not so strong next to my tape is a pteranodon i think.

1 Like

As data for the tournaments in brackets; As we well know, most teams give 40 trophies, in the case of the Predator league, with these teams I always obtained 40 trophies throughout the league.

Screenshot_20210620-230506_Jurassic World

4 Likes