Few to no green drops for long distances - need cervalces lol

Hey there,
Just wanted to report there is only one green box in range, and the only other one visible is far away on the horizon in a green belt not accessible. I was really hoping to collect some cervalces, but almost all the boxes are orange everywhere I look lol… Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: 11 supply drops in range… ZERO event supply drop in range!

Hey there,
Just wanted to report there is only one green box in range, and the only other one visible is far away on the horizon in a green belt not accessible. I was really hoping to collect some cervalces, but almost all the boxes are orange everywhere I look lol… Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same over here…in any direction

1 Like

yep looks like my map

I’ve been dealing with no green drops and plenty of other things, or hardly any strike towers and plenty of green boxes lol Kinda goes back and forth xD

I have driving for one hour and one Cervantes so far

yeah it’s bad right now. I really need Cervalces. We’ve had so little chance to get it and now this happends. Really disappointing because it’s so hard to get, and I am so close to unlocking ArctoV

2 Likes

I’ve seen 2 in 2 hours.

I wrote about this earlier and had my post moved
It’s not good enough is it?
Instead of moving posts how about fixing this?

3 Likes

I’ve seen 3 now, I can’t move due to work but it seems there are more outside my circle.

I’m confused bc one minute this post was merged and now it is not XD. Maybe it’s original enough to be it’s own? I’m not really sure how it all works. It’s just hard to find old posts that are buried a few days back, so I created a new one. Plus it’s specifically an issue since Cervalces is one of the hardest exclusives to get atm. Felt it was important for people at headquarters to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Three deer or 3 green boxes? All the boxes around here are Kalenken and one bear - but only one box in range or actually capable of getting (the other is in a private green belt). I’ll drive around some today, but I can see on my map the green boxes are very sparse.

I’ve not seen any green drops today. Seems to be a real deficit.

2 Likes

I have darted 3 deer since 9am cst since it started in my area. I see an average of 4 rare creatures at a time.

2 Likes

This is Ludia pulling a classic. Ever since the game was released, the day the most coveted creature is featured in weekly events, green supplies go missing :sweat_smile:

8 Likes