Ludia Forums

Fierce Epic Strike Event

What are your strategies on this strike event??
All I know is that my dinosaurs are going to be more “fierce” than the AI’s when I battle them :joy:
Me: maybe like gorgosuchus/tryostronix, utahsinoraptor/pyrritator/spinotahraptor

What are the dinos and their levels in the strike event?

to wait for @Hersh’s video, obviously.

5 Likes

This thread is a breath of fresh air :grin:

2 Likes

Just finished a few minutes ago with Pyrritator (18), Indoraptor (23), Allosinosaurus (20) and Indominex Rex (20).
Fairly easy.
In the first and the final battle, I only used 2 dinos to finish.
The order of dinos:
Battle 1: T-rex, Irritator, Gorgosaurus
Battle 2: Allosaurus, Secodontosaurus, T-rex G2
Battle 3: T-rex, Irritator, Gorgosaurus
Got the following:
227 T-rex DNA
117 Secodontosaurus DNA
292 T-rex G2 DNA
287 Irritator DNA
2425 Tabosaurus DNA
3250 Allosaurus DNA

3 Likes

Did AI swap out for Irritators SIA?

No, it did not. No crits too.

(Sorry Guys, my screen recording failed on the last battle, hope the first 2 help tho)

9 Likes

I accidentally sent out gorgosuchus first step 1, still ended up winning tho :joy::grinning::grinning:

How are my chances? :smiley:
I‘m not sure about my strategy, perhaps I‘m gonna use Spinotahsuchus, Suchotato(lvl 15)…Allosinosaurus and Utasino? What di you think?

I think Velociraptor could be an option. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks for the recordings! They really help

1 Like

I’m gonna tackle this thing after work!!

For the Last Battle my monomimus 15 let’s t Rex at 600 Hp, but indominus Help rlly in 2nd and 3th Battle (dodge a 1,5 iritator under RTC), dracorex lv 20+ is rlly Nice too

Nice vids @Hersh … guess I’ll be starting with Suchotator then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mines L23 and favour it over my L22 Spinotasuchus … more versatile; your vid reminds me I need to use it’s SS move more … often forget

18 - Suchotatot
18 - Gorgosuchus
20 - I-Rex
20 - Velociraptor

First two battles I did fine. Last battle failed due to AI getting critical hits. In the last battle losing the Suchotator on the opponents first dinosaur’s first one hit critical attack hurt badly. I don’t think the velociraptor was a good choice in this for me. She can do a lot of damage but not enough to one hit anything that is going to kill her in one hit. She’s only a one hit wonder good for batting cleanup on the last half dead dinosaur. And on a team with no SIA dinosaurs that’s the only time she would have been a viable choice.

Your deck should be spinota, tryo, irex and one SIA dino maybe your dg2.
Spinota face T-Rex round 1, bleed it to one hit. Sacrifice your spinota for bringing in tryo.
Tryo ferocious kill T-Rex, then stack rampage on irritator. (If not dead yet then bring in your draco g2)
Round 3 you use dg2 take some health off from gorgo. After your dg2 sacrifice, bring in irex to finish the battle.

1 Like

Managed it with 20 indominus and 17 pyrritator. Lucky that nothing got crit, and my indominus dodged all the important attacks.

1 Like