Ludia Forums

"Fifth Rank" Achievement bugged (Solved)

Bug Description:
The achievement for reaching level 5 appears locked even though I’m currently well above the requirement. I’m currently max level/20

Area is was found in:
The achievements tab

How do you reproduce the bug:
Unlock/get the previous level achievements 1 to 4
Level 5 one stays locked regardless of level. Even though it’s only requirement is to “reach player level 5”

How often does it happen:
It’s always there, so far restarting the game doesn’t fix it.

What type of device are you using:
iPhone 6 Plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

There’s other achievements you need to complete before you can unlock it for completion.

3 Likes

Really?

Wish that was more clear from the get go, because that little “reach level 5” is misleading.

3 Likes

It does say below that the achievement is locked though

True

Though I interpreted it as once you’d reach level 5 it’d unlock. Oh well guess I gotta keep achievement hunting lol

You got to clear the tower achievement it seems. The one where you have to beat 3 Beginner Towers.

3 Likes

I just found the same thing. I completed my third beginner tower and then I was able to unlock the L5 achievement. Once I did that, I then got a new one for getting 5 direct hits on a single dino. I completed that and that unlocked the one for L6 and 8 more. Those all opened up other ones…

So, it seems like many achievements that I already have satisfied need to be unlocked by other unrelated ones.

1 Like