Ludia Forums

Fight for Funds

Noticed this… not sure if it is a mistake or intentional. Guess we’ll see.

2 Likes

Should be corrected now, @Henry1. :slight_smile: Thanks for letting us know.

2 Likes

@Ned just finished Clash of Titans and I got no reward. The big bonus is still linked to fight for funds for me.

2 Likes

Maybe @Henry1 should have waited until the end of this event.

Talking about correction. @Ned, have you noticed that nobody who finished the Clash of Titans event received a SDNA reward so far, me included.

Is this intentional?
https://forum.ludia.com/t/clash-of-titans-possible-issue/87264/14

1 Like

Hey everyone, regarding the Clash of Titans, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? It’d allow our team to take a closer look at your account and assist you. Thanks!

I’m just curious Ned, @Henry1 posted a possible issue that caused an advantage on the players side. This issue was “corrected” within 90 minutes.
On the other hand if a lot of us post an issue to our disadvantage (missing SDNA for Clash of Titans) , we all should contact support individually.
We all know that your support is always struggling to help everyone as fast as they can, but nevertheless it could take days before any action is taken. Until then this event will long be forgotten. Why is there no way to correct this the same way as the other issue?

4 Likes

I’d say the same about the countdown bug that we all keep reporting in the PvP battles,which have gone unaddressed for weeks now. We described the bug in plenty of detail to address it but were told we had to email support. Still hasn’t been fixed.

2 Likes

We don’t have access to our team’s procedures, @Tommi, so I can’t answer why. :sweat:

I’ve let our team know, but it would be really helpful for our team if you could reach out to them with your account information. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks @Ned, I am going to contact them.

1 Like

Not only that, but the insinuation when I did contact them was that the connection issue was on my side

2 Likes

That does not surprise me at all. Saw someone else complaining about the PvP bug on the FB page today, it’s been mentioned by a number of players there as well.

Hey @Ned, I have sent support a request, but it takes time to get feedback from them. Can you help push for an answer so I get my S/DNA for the event?