Final March Madness tournament survey

What was your choice? Mine was (i can’t believe i’m saying this) Segnosuchus. My most disliked creature ever as far as looks go, however, if i can unlock her without having to loose my beloved level 40 Segnosaurus, i’m all for it. Plus Mega shark is Aquatic, and i already have Gorgosuchus (won last year’s poll for this same event)

4 Likes

It was a hard choice for me because all offers are great. I voted for Megarchelon, because I already started to buy the two others on a regular basis with DNA to improve my no carnivore lineup.

I too voted for the hideous Segnosuchus. I’m not interested in the fish and already have the Gorgo.

2 Likes

I too voted for the Megachelon, I will be happy with a copy of any of the three. The fish I have the least of so it got my vote.

1 Like

I find it interesting we all can vote on this, mostly due to the fact that my level 61 park, with a max ferocity of maybe 1350 doesn’t stand a chance in Predator (top 5%) where the ferocity is 3000+ much less getting into & finishing in Dominator (top 1%) for the top prize/unlock.

It would be nice if they had super rare/rare/common unlock for the lower levels. These are really just a 5DB prize if you win the match for me. And in the last turny, I got way too much coins/food for my 5DB.

However, I did squeak into finishing in the bottom of Predator to get a couple legendary dinos last time. I’m not sure if I can repeat that.

1 Like

Voted for the segno… not interested in the fish (or any fish for that matter), and after this months CoT, the gorgosuchus becomes available for me.

1 Like

I voted for segnosuchus too.

1 Like

Voted for Segnosuchus while Megarchelon would be my 2nd choice. I don’t have either of them unlocked. That said, I wouldn’t turn down an additional copy of Gorgosuchus

3 Likes

OMG, I sure hope the Segno wins! Definitely my vote since the Segnosaurus hasn’t had an unlock in the entire year I’ve been playing, so it’s the only one of these I can’t even make on my own still. The Gorgo not only had a tournament, but repeated opportunities to get what you need to unlock it, but really worried that it will still end up getting the votes. Based on past votes, seems unlikely for the aquatic to win, those of us on this forum seem to have a bit more love for the non-Jurassic types than the general playing population does. At least they didn’t have something like a Yudon considering how often carnivores always seem to win, so really hoping the killer chicken will pull out the win and get me that much closer to being able to add Indoraptors to my game!

6 Likes

Let’s hope that the next tournament, before the hybrid, is another new dino.

3 Likes

I voted for Megarchelon as I already have the other two. But I suppose any of them would be good to get another one…

Chances are, you won’t get what you wish for. The least favorite of the three will win.

I’d say it’s either Segno or Gorgo. Aquatics don’t do well against Jurassic rivals

3 Likes

Why is everyone choosing segnosuchus? I voted for megarchelon.

Because Segnosaurus has not had an unlock in almost a year, so a lot of us can’t even make one. Comparatively speaking, it’s far more useful as well in a game where there are pretty much exclusively Jurassic tournaments and events that require powerful glass cannons.

1 Like

I voted for Segno cause its close to a therizinosauride my favourite dino type

1 Like

I thought you unlock segnosaurus from battle stage. Or is it deinocheirus ?

1 Like

Yes, Deinocherius is I believe stage 80.

1 Like

I voted Megarchelon because I like this guy and I buy the other two for DNA for some weeks now. I do have almost every creature unlocked, so this is not a part of my decision.
I think that in the future I will simply choose the most expensive creature in terms of DNA.

1 Like

Therizinosaurs are pretty cool

2 Likes