Finally made it to Jurassic Ruins, with a team I actually mostly like

2 Likes

Congrats!

I suggest not to split irritator gen 2 DNA on diplotator and suchotator, focus on one of them since irritator gen 2 cannot be obtained in the wild.

Great work and good on you for having a fun looking team doing it!

2 Likes

Congrats. That’s a very interesting and diverse team. I like it.

1 Like

Awesome team with diverse skill sets

Congrats, so curious, you say mostly like. Who do not like, or like the least, on your team.

I have literally 11000 irritator dna I can afford both, it’s finding suchomimus dna that’s been difficult

I dont particularly like Indominus, Monomimus or Stegodeus. I dont hate using them, but I hate facing them. They’re on my team purely because of their power and usefulness. I used to have Paramoloch, Tragodisitis and Monostegotops on my team as well but just couldnt progress, and eventually decided I’d had enough using dinosaurs I didnt like or downright hated like para and tragod, and swapped in dinos I actually like like Ankylocodon, Diplotator and Sarcorixis

1 Like

Sarcorixis :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I don’t have any sarcosuchus to level him up lmao but I’d really like to put him on my team

1 Like

I already had a lvl 10 sarcosuchus when the hybrid was released but had reluctantly stopped collecting its dna, because although it’s one of my favorite prehistoric creatures it just sucks in battle, and my einiasuchus was level 17. I proceeded to farm that croc’s dna like nothing, and unlocked it quickly, but its taken quite a while to get it to a level where it can compete on my team.

At level 19 the thing’s a beast, and actually a reliable swap in on Indominus even though its swap in ability isnt invincibilty. The 2 turns of shield let it survive the cloak rampage and an impact and it will absolutely 2HKO a level 20 indominus. What’s better is if its late game the opponent might not have much to swap in; anything that does will take 1300+ damage from a ferocious strike and then 2000+ damage from a greater stunning impact, which even if it doesnt kill will likely stun. There’s also the really awesome moments I can hit a weakened dino with a Lockdown strike and swap out to a better dino, leaving the opponent nowhere to run.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m basically jumping rope at the border between ruins and sorna at this point