Ludia Forums

Find Endless Summer in IslaSornaTimeshareCo & IslaNublarTimeshareCo

IslaSornaTimeshareCo and IslaNublarTimeshareCo are truly sister alliances and NOT a feeder set up to promote you to a better alliance once you prove yourself. Both teams are equally good teams with 9/8-10/9 weekly mission rewards, Tier 7-8 in tournament championships and shared level 20 sancs with a co-op team that is lead by the Islas leadership. Discord and Facebook messenger chats are available for players who are chatty or would like a place to coordinate raid efforts.
We are both international alliances with players all over the world and a wide network of raiding friends with our co-op teams.
We’re looking for chatty, friendly, and ACTIVE players who PVP battle and maintain their trophy count and can commit to getting their 10 kills in tourney each week. We do not take blind requests so please let me know if you’d like to find out more about becoming a “Shareholder”!!

EndlessSummer|690x487

Interested!

I am interested

Sending you a PM

Sending you a PM too

We have a few more spaces left for awesome new “Shareholders”!!

We have some openings. Two strong alliances that work together! Send @ArmadilloRodeo (Jena) or me (Amy) a private message for more info!