Find out which Facebook

I looked everywhere in the settings. Trying to remember which Facebook account my game is logged into. I don’t have the Facebook app installed! I’m on iOS

Well, like any human being you should have no more than 1 facebook account. So that one.

1 Like

And like allot of humans that have a personal and a business Facebook account I have more than one! So thanx for the not helpful snarky reply

You’re basically asking us which Facebook account you used to log in. How on earth are we supposed to know that :stuck_out_tongue:
Ludia doesn’t even know that based on the information you shared.

I can also respond: Try them all. All 8 of them. Or is it just 2? Then try both. And using a business account for JWA? Seems odd too.

So many questions. Either way, I’m not the one with your Facebook passwords. Neither is Ludia.

" Facebook accounts* are free, but remember, you can only have one account . If you already have a personal Facebook page account , you will have to create your business page ​off that account . If you create more than one account and Facebook catches you, they will disable or delete one or both accounts ."

This is official information.