Ludia Forums

Find the error

Is it just me or do some mirrored creatures look so weird now :joy:

15 Likes

This looks sooo wrong

2 Likes

why does it look like someone inflated indominus rex’s head.

6 Likes

I know, right? So confusing to me. xD

1 Like

Just look at Tryko. :joy:

2 Likes

anybody gonna help those Dinos?

3 Likes

:persevere::persevere: Cursed images. Man, that’s hard to look at.

6 Likes

Ummm why did they do this :eyes::eyes::unamused:

4 Likes

dilorano actually looks better to me, it seems more intimidating.

Is this going to ruin my team’s symmetry?

2 Likes

This isn’t right
The dinos won’t like we seeing their bad angles

3 Likes

I really wonder what‘s the reason behind that.

Like in Ludia HQ, did they discuss what else to do For Update to make it look like they put a lot of effort into it. And then someone says „hey let‘s mirror some dino pics“ and they were like „omg yes“, „great idea“, „awesome“, „they will love it“, „we totally need it“…:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@E.D do we know if this is a bug or intentional? And if it was intentional, could we please get an explanation for why it was changed?

2 Likes

When I was looking at the Dinodex, I noticed that few Dino’s logo are flipped right to left
IMG_20200923_104601|412x500

!
IMG_20200923_104455|240x339IMG_20200923_104433 !

If you read the patch notes, it was intentional. Has to do with the new class icon positioning. Some of the images the class icon would cover part of the dinosaur so they flipped the card.

Although it seems if they had put the icons close to the bottom right, image flipping may not have been necessary.

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking it had something to do with that, but given the positioning they went with, I couldn’t find any evidence for this.

They ruined Ardentismaxima’s icon. It used to look somewhat regal and majestic while seeming powerful too and now it’s just there

2 Likes

Why not make it optional then or put them in a corner at the bottom. I think it looks crappy now.