Ludia Forums

First Dominator in 1.5 months

Nice, I have about 7 to 8 tourneys maxed currently, they all get used in dominator so it’s not like I’ve wasted dna, plus some may eventually get a hybrid :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’ve always been more focused on aquatic and ceno tourneys, but I do see the appeal of jurassic tourneys, although some of them are really only worth having for their hybrids (like gorgo), but both grypo and kapro gen2 seem pretty decent. Actually most recent tourneys seem pretty fine, but I don’t think I will ever have enough free hatchery space for them to lvl up. :frowning:

3 Likes

I find if I put 3 tourneys in the hatchery slot and leave them be I can slowly start building up my reserve of dna again so this is another reason I like to work on maxing them, then when my dna is high enough I take a break and buy 3 more tourney hybrids then rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

Definitely! I can see the point in Shybrids being useful mid-late game with Indo being the top of the line.

Yup I thought the same but RNG keeps thinking otherwise with the Cenos & Aquatics :frowning:

Not quite in that part of the game yet, I can make only 2 Dimetros as of now and they will be helpful for my lineup right now. But yes later on I can see this being worthwhile, thank you!

1 Like

In addition to what other members said, I would give only one advice: if you can afford it - try invest in permanent VIP membership. For both short and long term there are many, many benefits which will enhance your progress unbelievably especially at your game stage.

Yea I totally understand that because in my 1 month of membership my lineup for Dom matches consist mainly of VIP creatures. Their cooldown is just amazing, but I dont know how long I’ll be playing a mobile game. Generally any mobile game loses its charm in a while for me, but since I love dinos I think I might hold onto this one. I will considering getting more VIP memberships for sure though. Thank you!

2 Likes

You can also cancel your membership anytime if you get bored with the game…
It’s yout choice, of course - wish you to have fun (and great progress) what ever you decide…

2 Likes

Why do you treat us as slaves😭

2 Likes

I would never sell any of you, your too valuable to my lineup :+1:

1 Like

Me neither you are valuable to me :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you for not being heartless like @MirrMurr

2 Likes

Careful now, she might just sell all of you… :joy:

2 Likes

@Aether_12 Did you just throw me under the bus? I think it was you who came up with the idea of selling dimes instead of indos. :smiley:

3 Likes

Who me? Never :eyes:

3 Likes

Really Aether?
Trying to blame Mirr Murr for a terrible thing

2 Likes

You don’t get me a slave , i can became IndoraptorGen2.0, Cerazino2.0 or Armormata2.0 whenever i want :smirk:

3 Likes