Ludia Forums

First Unique

So i got my first unique today diloracherius.

16 Likes

Nice congrats!

2 Likes

thanks. i was so exicted.

2 Likes

i get indo at most in 3 days

1 Like

congrats. she’ll serve you well in raids. keep up the pace to keep her leveled.

6 Likes

yeah. does great in raids

1 Like

Congrats. My first was Indo

4 Likes

I got here today too. Some lucky fuses let me go to 22, that and 200000 coins

1 Like

wow.
10 characters

1 Like

Austin don’t bother with Indo at this point indominus rex is better

1 Like

Im not here to ruin it but, ludia made an error with this system of someone getting a unique without any effort. This just makes that unique rarity being less special.

I mean look at that, 260 UNIQUE DNA like nothing, not even its component are at level 20.

Congratulations btw.

6 Likes

i wouldn’t say there wasn’t any effort. to get that and not be lv 20 they would have to be in an alliance that reached max championship rank or pretty close. The effort to stay in those top achieving alliances is on the high end.

but ludia is also kinda messing up arena balance when this does happen. remember Maxima? those poor people in badlands that have to face it because there is no other way for that player to get away from them than to fight.

7 Likes

That’s what happens when you are part of an alliance that gets good results.

I don’t have the ingredients up to level 20 either and made her today with the tournament reward. I have the choice of spending a couple of hundred thousand to do that or look at levelling up others in my roster.

I’ve got several other uniques that took a lot of time and effort and coins and a few of them aren’t worth using now as Ludia nerfed them (Smilo being one).

Quetz took me a long time to get to 29 and now next month lots of other players will have her (she’ll be level 30 for me with the rewards). We just have to face facts that this is how it will be unless they put a hard limit on who can unlock them - which drives away the user base (if the unbalance and bugs doesn’t do that first!)

2 Likes

Well lets say it required so much less effort, enough to ruin the experience of getting higher rarities.

1 Like

i am level 13. and in killerraptors so yeah

2 Likes

You’re in an amazing alliance. keep up the work and you’ll have orion pretty soon as well.

1 Like

yeah. 10 characters

1 Like

I got indo in 7 fuses. My first unique too. I only got 213 sadly of dilorach.

Oh I was talking about dilorach

1 Like

wow seven

1 Like