Ludia Forums

Fix erlidoms cloak

Erlidominus is supposed to have a 75% chance to dodge and a 25% to fail. Instead it is the other way around. Please fix this

You probably just got unlucky. F.
You also can’t make claims like that and expect anyone to take you seriously unless you’ve recorded a vast amount of data backing it up.

8 Likes