Fix fusing

Dear lydia,
I feel like the fuse system is somehow made to insult people while they fuse. I got a 100 in a dino I didnt need and a 10 on this.Screenshot_20200408-162848_JW Alive|243x500
Perhaps you could install a system that can tell you what your next fuse will be. Like if you fuse a 10 it will tell you your next fuse will be a 20 or something like that.

1 Like

Yeah that’s never gonna happen, lol.

3 Likes

You’re not alone bud

1 Like

It’s a nice idea in principle I think we’ve all felt the same. I got 20 tens on Thor, 23 tens on dioraj and so far 13 tens out of 140 on magna. Yet had 2 60’s and a 40 on erlidom, mostly 40’s and 30’s on Tryko. Guess it’s just the luck of the draw unfortunately. Maybe a minimum of 20 on uniques? I suppose a lot of people would even be against that though as they may think it would make uniques easier to create

That would be broken and unfair. Everyone will just fuse some useless hybrids until they see that the next fuse is a 50 and above and then fuse their uniques or legendaries

5 Likes

Wait until you get to level 29 magna and you get a 10 after getting 5 10s on pyrritator in order to get your 1 10 on magna.

1 Like

Lol if I’m not mistaken, didn’t you get a hundred after this fuse?

2 Likes

Yes but since we are discussing about bad fuses let’s not talk about that here :shushing_face:

2 Likes