Ludia Forums

Fix these issues

Precise pounce: should say “bypass dodge…”

Rats: swap prevent TWO turns not working. I had a rat swap out immediately after charging in today. Yet with my ptero I ALWAYS have to do two moves before swapping out (usually die before hand).

Cautious strike: should not be bypassing dodge. An indo two did full damage on my poukan. Perhaps issue is with 100% dodge not working.

doesn’t it say bypass dodge abilities?

if the rats have a cleanse move, which most do whether its cleansing impact or a dig in, they can use it and rid themselves of the lockdown to swap back out

idk if you’re saying it should not bypass dodge as in the move should be changed, or if your saying it shouldn’t be able to do that when you have cloak, but the move does allow the attack to bypass any dodge/cloak 100% of the time whether or not the dodge ability says “dodge 100%”. And if your having trouble with that thing I suggest u simply use a resilient against it

4 Likes

Did not think about the cleanse on the rats. Didn’t realize it was a “cleansable” effect. Will watch for this. I did have a rat charge in today, get stunned by my smilon swap, and than immediately leave without performing a single move.

No, pounce and cautious strike do not say they by pass dodge. Precise pounce use to….months ago. Don’t recall if CS use to or not.

The cleaning of swap prevention from self infliction seems odd. Ptero is a immune to swap prevention yet still needs to sit and get hit 2 or 3 times.

I’m pretty sure they still do, precise pounce wouldn’t really be called precise pounce if it didn’t precisely bypass dodge/cloak. And I’m pretty sure cautious strike still does as well, the move did get a nerf quite a while ago if that’s a change your thinking of but that mainly removed the 2 turn speedup and cleanse I believe, would check in game and provide screenshots highlighting the move description but I can’t atm.

and the thing about that is that if the creature has a swap in, for example vexus, the lockdown is the price to pay for using that swap in, even if immune. Swap ins would be even more of a mess if lockdown immunity affected swap in creatures, people would constantly spam swap ins

Yes. I agree. It’s the price you pay. Being able to cleanse decreases that price. But here nor there, I just didn’t realize this.

Descriptions need updated on by passing dodge:

says its a precise attack, and it feels like eventually after playing the game enough or doing the campaign or tutorials some can realize that little red dot means precise, but I suppose it could say bypass dodge

That’s because it was stunned before it could use its swap-in ability. So it never locked itself down.

1 Like

Just intrested,what do you except a Precise attack to do?
Go precisely through invincibilty or something?

Been playing for two years and didn’t know what the red dot meant. I always just go off the written description. Seems every other “effect” is written, but perhaps I’m missing more now knowing this. I now see there is a bunch of moves (eg. shielded decel strike) that also bypass.

It’s just an attack name, I expect it to do what the description says. However, I already knew it bypassed dodged because they use to have it in the description. I believe when I first started playing, I thought “it’s a cat”, must be hitting the jugular, hence the double damage. Btw, it’s not like “precise” means find something hard to see. I’d understand your response more if the attack was called “seeking strike” or “Jedi pounce” (LOL) or something…you can’t go by the name.

Do you expect “shielded decelerating strike” to bypass dodge/cloak just by reading the name?

Attention J.C. community leader
This problem is ongoing even after reporting it to LUDIA support some weeks ago it still persists today…

Daily alliance tasks list missing this problem is really annoying to say the very least, when you click on the tab and expect to see a complete list of the daily tasks you have to do for your alliance and suddenly find there is absolutely nothing there, nil, zip, nada, zilch, zero etc etc.

How are we supposed to not only see what tasks are there to be done or need to be completed if the whole screen is totally blank.?. simply not possible and this is not just a once of problem it occurs on a regular basis every 2 to 3 days sometimes it happens each day in extreme circumstances.

Ludia this problem needs to be fixed please as it is rapidly becoming a nightmare if we cant see what tasks need to be done or completed to finish off the daily tasks section in our alliances. this is an important part of the game and no one likes to face the prospect of seeing a blank screen when there should be a complete list of the daily tasks instead.!.

The game even went so far as to show a screen shot that said ** the product is currently unavailable ** like WTH.?. i dont know what that was about but it appeared when i tried rebooting the game not once but over a dozen times to find the problem was still there and the game showed the 2 screenshots shown below instead .??. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Screenshot_20210625-063243_JW Alive
Screenshot_20210627-203545_JW Alive

1 Like

There area a lot of issues with screens loading. You spend a whole lot of time resetting this game to see the various menus, chats, and friends lists. I’m not sure if it’s specific to Iphone, or worse with Iphone, but I am assuming it doesn’t matter and Ludia knows about. Issues have been around for so long, I’m just use to resetting constantly. Great game, would be terrific if they ironed out some of these basic hiccups.

This annoying problem still persists, today when i logged into the game it was sitting there yet again and despite rebooting the game over 15 times, switching off my device more than 20 times, deleting then reinstalling the game over a dozen times it was still there and i cant get rid of it all i am left with is a totally blank screen once more where there should be showing a complete list of the alliance tasks or daily tasks lists there is yet again a blank screen!

J.C. Community leader can we please try and get this fixed thanks as it has now become a major problem with not being able to see what / which daily / alliance tasks need to be done.!.
Kind Regards JoeVolcano27
LHMB ( Look How Much Blood alliance )

Hey JoeVolcano27, I’m sorry to hear that this issue is still persisting. Could I ask you to email your support key over to our team at support+forums@ludia.com if you haven’t already?

Thank you!