Ludia Forums

Fix this PLEASE... ASAP

To Whom It May Concern:

Been playing this game since it was launched. I know there’s a lot of glitches and bugs as a new updates were introduced. But please before you introduce it. Consults each of the team that all things will run smoothly. We are clients here that buying those commodities, let we, be satisfies to it PLEASE… Been losing non stop because of this bugs.

Make me proud to say that I’m from Montreal where Ludia HQ is located.

Explain these to us…

—- Developers, IT’s, Programmers… your turn to explain…

Merci et bonne journée…

3 Likes

It’s almost halloween. Ghosts can still fight.

7 Likes

@Detonatress hahahaha… but seriously I refreshed right away but when I come back to the game, it replaying where it started. Over and over and over. In the end, I lose many times of these glitches :rage:

1 Like

Yeah the replay bug has been going on to many people. It’s also been posted on reddit.
Ludia could have turned it into a feature as a “Watch replay” kind of thing, though as it is, it’s annoying. Before it would skip directly to the fight (at the cost of 1 turn). I’d rather have that than this.

1 Like

@Detonatress I accept defeat in a battle esp the players has nice rows of team, plays well and he tricks me but how can I defend myself if glitch itself is my enemy hahahaha…

1 Like

That’s sucks when it happens, but I don’t fret about it when it happens to me. Just battle battle and battle, and Lydia listen to @Kopas_25 he paid too much for this Virtual game already. Do your work and fix it. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Bart_Le…if no good results in few days… we know where their HQ is… in Old Port Montreal. Remember? We can go there and maybe by this time, they will listen to us…

1 Like

Zombie dinos :zombie:‍♂:woman_zombie::zombie:‍♂:woman_zombie:

1 Like