Ludia Forums

Fix Your Game - bugs

Bugs

The quest button often does not work straight after a battle.

The game freezes in the Guild tab… a lot.

If there are multiple events in the Events tab, often the page doesn’t display after an event battle or the various tabs overlap each other.

I don’t need to be reminded by event pop ups every 5 minutes.

It would be nice when I finish a battle in an event that I am dropped back to the page I was on to do the event rather than a different tab or page.

I had a daily mission for Nayeli to perform 4500 damage in battle. After over 30 pvp battles, she has participated in 6 battles and swung her sword once. I don’t have 10 hours do do one third of a daily mission. Make your daily missions more practical.

3 Likes

I agree 100% with your comments @Ravensclaw.

After giving some consideration to the continual occurrence of irreparable issues with each of the add on features, it seems strict adherence to ISO 9001 quality management standards may have lapsed. (This is not uncommon) A standard checklist would have required full conceptualization of the finalized project before coding commenced. Such glitches indicate this standard may not have been adequately respected.

This apparent lack of planning seems to be preventing the developer from resolving these bugs. I suggest the developer wants fix these glitches, but the resources required may be supererogatory.

Nonetheless, hopefully the developer and the brand have learned from this experience and can be proactive it avoiding similar concerns with future projects.

[ Note: This post is an opinion piece only - based upon analysis of game play observations, information provided by Ludia and comments shared by players in various forums. In no way are these comments intended to be construed as insulting or disrespectful toward the developer or players. ]

Thank you for the bug report and suggestions, I have passed this information to the team.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Great words @Orloch, but that has nothing to do with software engineering.

Writing code that runs in different software environments and on multiple platforms is a complicated affair. One only has to go to the revision section of every game ever made to note the countless revisions for “bug fixes”, which never end. You seem to think that the millions of lines of code that make these games possible are the product of each games’ developers.

While you think you know how things should work, you actually have no concept of how they do work. I went and read ISO’s PUB100080.pdf which introduces their 9001 principles and had quite a laugh though. I was very entertained how you thought that pertained to the nitty gritty of writing code. I do suggest though that you go to their web site and read it also.

@Baladir, perhaps I am a bumbling fool as you suggest who ‘actually has no concept’. I am also pleased you got ‘quite a laugh’ and were ‘very entertained’ by my thoughts. However, I believe today’s incident with the failed Silverhand Event exemplifies the point I was trying to make about how planning and standardization would have allowed the bug to be remedied within a reasonable time frame. This is just one example of the continual bus I was referencing in my post.

Additionally, i have certainly never stated the app is the 'product of [WoW’s] programmers only. I have commented in other threads, my understanding they have used a hybrid development tool for cross platform development. “Unity” may be the gaming engine used for WoW. The post below serves as an example. Coincidentally, it also pertains to a significant bug.

Continuous Crashes

I suggest I might have “a concept” of how things work. Hopefully this clarifies my perspective.

[ Note: This post is an opinion piece only - based upon analysis of game play observations, information provided by Ludia and comments shared by players in various forums. In no way are these comments intended to be construed as insulting or disrespectful toward the developer or players. ]

:eyes: :mag_right:

1 Like