Ludia Forums

Fixing Taunt Resistance

Taunt resistance needs to be either 100% or 0%. In a lot of ways, having partial resistance is worse, because you don’t know who you’re going to attack. At least with 0% resistance you know you’ll target the taunting creature, and with 100% resistance you know you’ll hit the moves usual target. But with anything in between, it’s up in the air. What if I choose to use Defense Shattering Rampage with Ardonto thinking I’ll hit a taunting shielded minion, but I hit the boss instead by chance? I would rather have 0% taunt resistance then the 75% chance that Ardonto currently has.

They already fixed this on Maxima for 2.1, so all that’s left are Ardontosaurus and Geminititan. Let’s get those brought up to 100% (or taken down to 0%) too! Given how quickly they fixed Geminis DSA yesterday, it should be an easy fix, right?

7 Likes

Honestly, we have fierce moves to remove the taunt, so having taunt resistance is already mostly useless. Changing it to either 100% or 0 would be beneficial to those 2 creatures

3 Likes