This is many flaws and Suggestions for Dragons Titan Uprising that I just have to get off my chest. It includes over-powered dragons, arena and alpha bugs, breeding issues, and draft suggestions.
First, let’s start off with the over-powered dragons. This isn’t really in any particular order, so just keep that in mind.
- Dragons that give Bonus Health: This includes Tricky Two-Heads, Beachcomber, Son of Skullcrusher, Blister (Blistering Belcher), etc. These dragons can make quests and arena especially a literal nightmare. The amount of bonus health some dragons get is ridiculous, and it’s a lot harder to get rid of that health compared to normal health. To improve, either make it so that there’s not as much Bonus Health, or make it easier to deal damage to it.
- Dragons that affect accuracy: This includes Tricky Two-Heads, Pufferfinch, Anveil, Muck and Tumble, etc. These dragons also make the arena really difficult. The amount of accuracy affected is insane, and whenever you go against these dragons, the accuracy can just destroy your victory. However, when these dragons are on your team, the accuracy effect hardly does anything. Tone down the accuracy affected, please.
- Healers: The dragons that heal over time aren’t that bad, but dragons that heal practically 50% of health are pretty annoying to deal with. These dragons are Scar (Valiant Scarbearer), Skullcrusher, Skullcrown, Nidhogg (Nefarious Nidhogg), etc. All I can say is, maybe tone down the health a little bit, but there should still be enough for it to be affective.
- Dragons that affect Spirit: These are dragons like Toothless, Warcry, Tuaterror, etc. They tend to use there special at the worst possible time, so maybe a little less spirit lost would be better.
- Ability Lock: Gloomleer and Shifty (Shifty Murklurker) are the most obvious ones here. If it lasted for a couple turns rather than four, it would help me best them a little quicker.
- Buffs and Debuffs: This isn’t really on the dragons, but I found out these Buffs, such as allies taking less damage, affected not only basic attacks, but special abilities as well. Please make it only basic attacks.
For many of these dragons here, I would rather go against their five star counterparts as opposed to the four stars, and thinking logically, that’s a problem.
Now let’s move onto dragons that need some work:
The Singetails are one thing. Why do they deal damage to themselves? Say you have Flamelout (Infamous Flamelout) on your team as the last dragon alive, he was really close to dying, and there’s one more dragon to kill and they’re also close to death. You use Flamelout’s special, and the opponent somehow survives the attack, but Flamelout does and you lose anyway. That’s an issue. Either nerf the damage given and taken, or just nerf the damage given and replace the damage taken with something else.
The Windgnashers are also really weak. Why do they blast fire if it doesn’t give any damage? And the accuracy and invisibility combined only last for 1-2 turns. Buff them up a little bit! They’re cool dragons!
Ok, now let’s talk about arena.
Rerolls: They’re rigged. They should go to defense teams that can match my team’s strength. Instead it goes for something 1,000 points above it!
Earn more, lose less: This has kind of already been established, but you should gain 60 trophies from a victory and lose 20-30 from a loss.
Revenge: Please make it so that I can revenge against everybody. The only exception would be those who bought protection.
Middle dragons: Only one column can hit them! Please make it so that two can hit them.
Question: How many runes do you get from the tune chest in Thawfest Emporium? Just curious.
Alright! Moving onto clans!
Shellfire: The bomb sometimes glitches and won’t blow up even if you match next to it.
Foreverwing: So many vines spawn at once! Also could you switch tiles that are in the vines but you can’t switch a tile that’s in the vines with one that’s free?
Screaming Death: A little too RNG based with the bombs.
Promotions: There should be Clan Leader, Officer, Elder, etc.
Let’s quickly talk about the energy respawn times. They’re WAY TOO LONG. It should be a minute for normal energy, and hour and a half for clans, and fifteen minutes for arena. Only the free arena rerolls are reasonable! Also you shouldn’t need to spend that many runes for max energy.
Glitches: The gameboard freezes more often than people would like and multiple players of different devices have been complaining about it.
Breeding: This issue is more personal, but I’ve been breeding two Copsekeeps for two months and all I keep getting is three star Fog-Stalkers! Rarely does another Cospekeep show up.
Drafts: Could you guys maybe make it so that every 22-24 hours or even 12 hours we get a free Premium draft, just like with the basic drafts?
Scales and Runes: Please make there more ways to get these than with long term grinding or by paying money. That would be nice.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. My YouTube channel, called LPSKirbyButton, also explains a lot of these things and my comment on that particular video discussing these topics also has some nicknames for the five stars.