Flock creature domination

Something has to be done with the flock dinos. It’s terrible with this tourney you can survive losing a flock creature by swapping out and in to regain health. More insult to injury not many creatures have group attacks. Please do something ludia!!! This is insane.

6 Likes

If you have a few counters, you will do fine. I have been floating between rank 1000 all day today. It’s not too hard to counter since you come to expect them.

1 Like

That’s easy to say. My line up ironically never has the counter included. With that being said there is a need for more group attacks or nerf some effects. Easy fix.

1 Like

There are many counters of flock creatures in this tourney… You can use Megalonyx, Antarctopelta,etc to counter flocks…

1 Like

scuto as well

3 Likes

Exactly. Scuto, mega, rajasaurus, wrhino, etc. They’re all great vs the compies.

1 Like

A nerf isn’t really needed. But group attacks or just having more dinos that can create a shield + counter attack, or a precise attack with shield works wonders.

3 Likes

Counters to them are creatures that can shield, such as scutosaurus and diplodocus. Creatures with counter attacks and lots of dodge work well too, like Megalonyx.

2 Likes

Exactly. I think this tournament is mainly resilients with tons of HP, or cunning flocks.

3 Likes

Even Dippy and Boa r gud counters

I got so bored facing off against flock dominated teams this tournament that I got my 10 done for the Alliance and stopped. It just wasn’t fun.

2 Likes

It is. And many albertos

1 Like

Over all, the main problem with flocks is the lack of a solid ‘counter’ Not enough creatures have a good group attack, or a decent counter attack. As most, though not all, flock creatures have a cunning lean to them. So fierce creatures don’t always have the edge even if they do have a group attack. And the best flock counters tend to be unique or legendarys, which are obviously not in the epics or rare slots allowance.

It would help if say t-rex got a group attack, that was not affected by cunning.

6 Likes

There are enough counters. Even without group attacks dot and counter damage is affective against flocks or just use creatures with great health and armor

Ahaha… Seeing these posts made me decide to add ALL of the available flocks to my team, to see what happens. I got Arch, Dodo, Compy and Woolly Rhino selected.

…I won. Despite my opponent having a team of high armored dinos, and two swap-in dinos themselves. We desperately need more group attacks.

8 Likes

DoT works great… on Compy Gen 2. Compy Gen 1 can cleanse it in 2 ways, one that damages as well, and Compy Gen 2 gets dodge with its cleanse, plus it has IaR anyways if you’re bleeding. Now counter attacks are very effective, especially combined with Dodge or Shield, but most aren’t that good in Tournaments. Though there are viable counters, there aren’t enough, and most are usually hurting afterwards. Heck Boa is almost dead usually, and Dippy is I think gonna be half health.

4 Likes

Thank you for your profound response. I agree.

IT is something i debated about before within my own mind. There are few enough flocks, but not enough dinos in the lower rarities that are made to deal with them. And no group attacks in the epic or lower slots. So yeah.

3 Likes

Well Mammoth has GDI, but it sucks in tournaments. We need more, and more than don’t suck like RGD, GDS, and GDI.

2 Likes

Flocks are clearly overpowered.

3 Likes