Flocks and Tournament

Please ban the flocks from the tournaments or at least limit the amount to two It is the most annoying thing to fight flock after flock. One battle should not take over 10 minutes. It is especially annoying at the tournament where you can only use common, rare and epic. Very few if any dino’s have group bites to get rid of these pain in the seat bottoms.

2 Likes

There are many epic resilients in particular that are more than adequate counters to any of the flocks in this tournament. While group moves are less common for rares, there are a couple of tanky resilients that hold their own.

2 Likes

There is a pretty good ammount of flock counters in this tournament, actually.

1 Like

There are many flock counters these days. Some creatures also do pretty well even without group abilities against flocks for example creatures with shield +counter. Dot can also take out flocks. Good thanks like carbo also usually do pretty well against flocks

1 Like

Turtles have a good matchup for every flock expect for Rodrigues because of armour piercing.since most flocks don’t have vulnerabilities resistance after the first hit u can just go for sv.

1 Like

Panda: perhaps I can be of assistance.

2 Likes

Tanks/resilients in tourneys mostly have 0 on escapes. All flocks have an on escape. Get to the higher ranks and when every swap counts to a win which has more favor? The tanks with 0 ways to punish swaps or the flocks with ridiculous on escapes?

Dot creatures have lock. Of course flocks can cleanse but overall dot creatures can take flocks out as well

When you need a lvl 26 and a level 23 epic to win against a rare lvl 15 flock this is total non sense. Ludia talked about more balancing with the « old » creatures but nothing happened.
I can’t understand how a single hit can win against a hit + 3 effects, like dodge + heal + speed increase and 3 lives.

90% of my team only play for the ten kills then leave because there is absolutely no fun with this and this since months no, why keep releasing more creatures while some parts of the game remain broken ?

1 Like