Flocks problem

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: whenever last flock member dies due to a counter attack, it is reduced to 0 health and third bullet is crossed out, but it creature itself doesn’t die and the game freezes (while my opponent apparently continues to play and thus is usually rewarded with an easy win).

Area is was found in: PVP (more precisely tournament)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- deploy a flock creature
Step 2 - let the last member die by a counter attack
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every fricking time!

What type of device are you using:
Multiple, it doesn’t matter.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

I literally lost 5 times in a row because of this…when i go for restart the player wins😡

Having the exact same problem, on my screenshot there are even 2 birds still alive while all 3 are supposed to be dead…

I’ve got a similar problem which has only started since this update, which seems to be linked to this problem.

With Archaeopteryx, the game doesn’t register the second bird being taken out. So you’re left with the above user’s screenshot - two of them, when only one should be left. I nearly lost a battle because I assumed I had two birds left, but then a simple resilient strike took both of them out. During the same battle, they had the same thing happen - two birds, when only one was actually left.

I had the above image happen & then couldn’t pick a new dino, the timers carried on but the screen froze. Fortunately my coils were the 1st dino I’d lost as I’d earlier swapped them in so I had two untouched dinos & one a third of health left whereas my opponents last dino had 47 health, so I did still win. If it happened at a different point in a battle though the outcome could have been very different. On another note there does appear to be a wider general issue with flocks where it doesn’t register correctly whether specific birds are dead or alive, meaning you have to keep an eye on health etc.

That happened to me aswell

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when Megalonyx versus Compy gets matched up, the game freezes and must be restarted

Area is was found in: tournament

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- mega vs compy
Step 2 - compy vs mega
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Ana_Maria_Herrera, our team is currently investigating this issue. :mag:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)