Ludia Forums

Flying dinos darting

Bug Description: So not sure if this is working as designed, but when trying to dart an actively flying “dino”, the height at which it’s flying is being considered? I.e. unless I get a REEEEEALLY tall ladder, I cannot get closer than ~200 ft? Shouldn’t the distance be measured from the halo on the ground?

Area is was found in: All

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Find a flying dino and stand in the halo below it
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Always

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I second that as well. If you want to be realistic, this would not be a game. :slight_smile:

Same principle with a land based dinosaur that we encounter when we are above on a bridge or the 40th storey.

2nd issue is you cannot click on any event SDs for those featuring pterosaurs as their hit box seems to be ‘large’ or mask the SDs. You can only click on the SDs after darting it!

Please do something about this. Thank you.

Same issues here but only sometimes for the flyers.

I even had one where the flyer kept flying after clicked on, meaning its distance was changung while I was stood still (and not a gps glitch, it was animated moving). The rest have stopped moving once clicked on.

@Huz, I’ve seen both. If you click the halo on the ground you get a static distance, but if you click the actual flyer it’ll track with him and the distance keeps changing.