Food and toys

How do I use the food and toys. How do u get a sanctuary?

Hey Loopielou12, Sanctuaries can usually be found in your area. You’re able to interact with your dinos once they are placed inside.

There is some helpful information from our FAQ here as well:

1 Like

Read this thread too. It’s flooded with information.

hehe, you linked my post in that thread.

but i can talk about again, some updated perceptions…

due to lack of sanctuary resources, i am doing the 1 dino strategy:

• choose 1 dino and spend ALL daily resources for that, every day. now i choosen kentro to fuse tryko from 21 to 22, i have tryko since that sunday unique event and didnt level it up yet due to lack of kentro.
  • interact with multiple kentros in sanctuaries.
  • make one touch of each 3 types, get 10 dna (4+2+4) at sanctuary lvl 6. if sanctuary is lvl 5 and below, toy is 3 dna, so i touch only food and the center interaction (4+2) and come back in 3 hours.
  • get 1 ankyntro fuse each 2 days (or almost 2). 10-fuse is killing me, but…
  • after that, choose another dino and start solo dedication again.
  • i only place that dino, and interact with same from other members if find it. i only place another dino if someone else needs it, i don’t use.
  • i prefer epics. other rarities we can use alliance donations.

Sorry. I was trying to just link the thread itself. I tapped and held until I saw copy link. Not sure why it went to your post lol. But hey it brought you in to help that guy asking a question.

1 Like

Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism’s cells to provide energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.