Ludia Forums

Food Production

From time to time the alert that food production completes will sound well before the time has counted down and then all my lineup cool downs are removed for one battle. Is there a pattern to this on a daily basis?

2 Likes

This use to happen to me. It was a real blessing. Especially when you’re going hard in a tournament/event and your whole bench is exhausted.

I knew when I heard that noise that it was time to get one more battle in using my best 3 Dino’s.

It’s only for 1 round and you pretty much have to do it immediately. Even if you go into your dino selection and come out of it…it will be gone.

2 Likes

Yes, it happens at least two times per day.

I’ve seen this a few times. I think it has to do with some sort of time keeping bug in the game. For me it was usually tied to park expansions and moving things around in the parks.

I would also experience coin icons appearing over many dino paddocks.

The worst part was that it would occasionally reset progress on the prize drop bar.

2 Likes

Interesting! I’ve never noticed the CD thing but definitely have seen the coins on the paddocks all reset and never figured out the cause. I’ll have to check the dino CDs the next time I see it happen.

1 Like

It used to happen all the time to me. I haven’t had it happen in some time, though

1 Like

Not that I’m trying to be a jerk about it, but I have suspected a clocking error somewhere in the code based on various saves. Something might just be compiling strangely based on certain game save/changes. For example, VIP custom trades, food building, coins, park expansions finishing early, prize drop progress resets… This might all be related depending on how the coding is working. We complain when it’s a negative to us, and high five when it’s a positive. There is a pretty big pile of code in this game and the update rate may make it better/worse at times.

2 Likes

Through trial and error I realized as long as I don’t click to gather food from food production chime, and go straight to a battle, I can use any creature from my lineup at least once. After the battle the food production will return to countdown. Also, all the creatures’ CD countdowns return.

1 Like