Foot in the Door

So I managed to get half a boot in the door of room 9 on the arena today. It was promptly burned to a crisp, but hey, it was in the room. Lol. Slowly but surely making progress. Thanks for all the tips. I feel like I should be further along by now. Is this progress about average for level 4-5? When did you first get to the 9th room? I usually make it to 8, then die quickly.

2 Likes

Whoa, that’s really good, @Niki_McDaniel! I always feel like my heroes need to be above or the same level as the enemies or else I just get pummeled. :sweat:

1 Like

I have played around with their gear a lot. I have found that sometimes the numbers may be higher on a new piece, but the older gear is better because of the buff it gives. For example, I have a rare poison dagger that does a lot more damage, but is only range 1. I keep using the older staff simply because it is a range of 2. I still feel like I am behind, though.

2 Likes

@Niki_McDaniel your heroes will easily defeat SilverStone when your heroes reach level 9 and having epic gear attached will greatly improve your battle chances some heroes can have legendary gear equipped at level 9 once you reach the level 9 and epic gear equipped it will be like holding a cricket bat going around smashing apples.
Now a day’s I farm hidden forge which I am currently having problems with 2nd boss the game freezes :frowning: need to close page and reload game not happy.

1 Like

With 2 level 6 and 2 level 5 I always got room 9 but beating the boss was 50/50. I was using warrior, cleric, bard and mage, however for this weeks event you were supposed to use the warlock who is one of my weakest characters only just hitting level 5…however since this change is become easy! I’ve done 10 runs of the event dungeon now and cleared room 9 all 10 times, the atk- buff was all I needed, who knew

1 Like

My only advice is to keep grinding the dungeon and get the rest of your party to L5 and boost gear as best you can. I believe L5 was around the time I started scoring 3-dice runs on Sharpstone Keep.

I think that was also around the time that Farideh the warlock really started powering up. I was running barbarian, cleric, wizard, and warlock (since those were the first 4 chars I unlocked), and Farideh was not strong enough to do melee and not as powerful at range as the wizard. But a few rare items later and suddenly she’s pounding enemies and taking hits as well as the barbarian or the cleric.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Got 2 of them in there, now! Lol

Character level doesn’t matter too much (apart from unlocking gear). Adding a character level doesn’t add much to your stats compared to leveling up gear.

1 Like

Until your heroes are strong enough to defeat Boss in SilverStone it best to have at least 1 or 2 front line attackers that can take a hit such as Cleric, Barbarian or Tommy’s.
Also if you have 2 healers unlocked use those 2 for SilverStone 2 healers are Cleric and Bard.
When facing the boss have your 2 front line attackers in front of your mid range attackers to avoid push back.
I have circled front line attackers good for early stages of SilverStone until your heroes can defeat boss without a healer.

2 Likes

Just to give an example for hero positioning when facing SilverStone Boss plus the type of rewards when deciding which of the 3 dice is better much of muchness is say screenshots taken doing free X2 event.

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you. I have the barbarian and healer in front right now. Who do you suggest I pick for my next hero? Screenshot_20190706-023400_Warriors|243x500

Which heroes do you have unlocked? Your screenshot didn’t upload.

I included a ss, but it isnt showing up. Barb, healer, wizard, ranger, warlock

Your screenshot didn’t upload.

You only have the cleric for front line attack?

I’m using barb and cleric in front but I should have chosen the fighter to tank, I think. I didnt realize it would be so long in between character unlocks :wink:

The line up you have in screenshot is good the gear on cleric looks ok as well what healing gear to you have for cleric?

Bard not front line attacker keep her 2 tiles away from all oponants

@Niki_McDaniel when you get an option to unlock Tommus grab him as he is good for front line he takes a hit as well as counter attacks.

1 Like

Barbarian in front, not bard. Here is my cleric gear. I am using mass heal, but I’m thinking of going back to the single target healing that does more. I also stuck with the healing/movement as opposed to the one that clears statuses.