Football is coming home

COME ON ENGLAND !!! Come on england

Always look on the bright side of life

How’s the home team doing? I can’t get the world cup matches here without digital cable.

It is coming home bro :joy::joy:

Yasssss! BRILLIANT!!

Just beat sweden to make it to semi final

Got friends over in Dover and Folkestone probably watching this right now. I’m so jealous. No cable for me. Can’t bloody afford it.

I’m living in France, but British \o/

Living in the US, Honorary Brit. (I have tons of good friends over there who bestowed the honorary title upon me)

So is there supposed to be pub shenanigans in this pub video? I think the link’s broken. It’s just a black frame.

Search on Youtube: “Three Lions (Football’s Coming Home)”.

English and proud.

It’s coming home
It’s coming home
It’s coming…
Football’s coming home

I’ve managed to only watch as much of the football as my flatmate puts on. As an American I prefer rugby, but as an adopted Geordie I’ll be out drinking with the rest of them!

Got to go to the store for supplies tonight. I’ll grab a sixer of Bass and raise a Pint to England!

Ihr habt ein Elfmeterschießen während einer WM gewonnen und jetzt, wo Deutschland raus ist, könnt ihr auch den Pokal holen. :sunglasses::v:
Good wishes from Germany

haha naja, wir mussten irgendwann, ich hoffe wir gewinnen die Trophäe es ist schon lange her, seit 1966 war die letzte und einzige Zeit die wir gewonnen haben. Vielen Dank England …

2-nil-ooooo! GO ENGLAND! BRING IT HOME, LADS!

Gern geschehen, Deutschland. Übrigens habe ich im Höfbrauhaus sehr gern gegessen. Ihre Bratwurst und Knockwurst sind ausgezeichnet, ganz zu schweigen von ihrem erstaunlichen Biergarten.

Best wishes from the USA.

P.S.: We’re so very sorry about how poorly our president has been treating everyone in Europe, especially Germany. We’re working on a way to remove him from office before he causes further harm.