Ludia Forums

For all the Moms

Hey! Any of you guys moms that play? How many kid do you have and what do you do for living? Name one thing your kid/s did today you love and one thing your kid/s did that made you upset. I’m start :
4 kids
I’m a Starbucks Barista and an Afterschool teacher. I’m doula and breastfeeding and childbirth educator on the side.

One thing I loved was my one year old giving my kisses and my oldest helped cleaned up.
One thing that made me upset, my oldest stole from me and my 1 yr old keeps smacking me in the face.

1 Like

Proud mom of 2 boys ages 3 and 4. I am an academic advisor at a university.

I love the stories my 4 year old comes up with “once upon a time there was a dinosaur…” And usually lasts about 5 minutes and makes no sense whatsoever :rofl:

My 3 year old is a total threenager right now and is def testing my patience with the tantrums and attitude haha.

Oh and I usually have some version of WWE smackdown going on in my living room every night :joy:. But I love them.

2 Likes

I have one boy! I think I could only survive one boy :joy::joy: Kudos to you mom because my son give me a heart attack daily :joy::joy::joy: it’s the injuries I can’t take!!