For the Love of Dog - Please Fix Friendly Matches!

These things have not worked since the day you introduced them. Do you think that you could get someone to take a look at these someday? Someone who is not coding on a Timex-Sinclair?

I really love the idea of friendly battles (same lvl and no boosts) except that they only work maybe 35 to 50% of the time. I am being generous here…

The arena may be a disaster, but friendlies are great. You know, if they actually worked. Heck, I’ll even donate a workstation if you need it - even though my company makes only a small fraction of what yours does.

1 Like

Off topic but worth noting

2 Likes

Lol - Thanks @Thylo_75. I have left for the most part. I was trying to play some battles with my Alliance, however, and they continue to error out. Just cannot fathom how this is not working by now.

That’s it - there’s my rant. Have a good weekend everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck man and I’m still holding out on my promise also closing 69 days :smirk: it’s gonna be NICE :+1:

1 Like

Crazy right? Some things never change with this.

Have a good weekend my friend.

1 Like

Same to you hopefully friendly battles are fixed soon

1 Like

Friendlies to me arent fun but a means to grind battles for missions. Ludia has drained all fun from the battle aspect of the game. Bugs, sheer amounts of battles required, 2 min AI timers, etc…

Friendlies should be fixed so players can use them as a means to try out new things or showcase strategies/creatures. Or just to grind 100s of battles.

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I had a friendly match. Once they came off of the daily missions we never had to worry about them.

2 Likes

Exactly @arugono! I like trying out new dinos. Unless I want to work to drop again, it’s the only place I can play these lower level, non-boosted beasties. I get tired of playing the same 8 dinos every, single battle. Makes the game even more boring if there is no variety.

The regular arena is too broken for my liking. Tried 5 times today in Library, lost all 5 due to 140 speed lvl 30 Thors and 150 speed indos. I finally just set the phone down - done with JWA for today (and it’s only 8:30am here - lol) My team of only slightly boosted lvl 25 to 27 dinos is slowly dropping back to Aviary because arena matchmaking is so broken.

Friendly arena battles are the only ones I like anymore and Ludias devs won’t bother to fix them. It is starting to seems that there are more things broken than are working in JWA these days.

I would try friendlies again @Colin_Goodman. Much more variety. You can try different dinos without leveling or boosting them. A LOT more strategy as well since it doesn’t come down to who bought more boosts. You actually have to consider the stats of the dinos. I get much less aggravated with them since there are no crutch dinos.