Ludia Forums

For the love of T.Rex ,10k packs, enough

Stop it. Literally anything else goes. Just no more:

I know it’s a long term investment, but a little short term happiness (like say, Concavenator) would be nice for a change😂

2 Likes

At least from my past experiences, VIP caves were the hardest aquatics to get, and this fella is probably the best of the caves, nice balance between health and attack. For Jurassic, apart from pterosaurs, you have superhybrids that boosts your team up rather well.

But i want Concavenator, dammit :joy:. One of my personal favorite dinosaurs. It just gets tireing to get the exact same thing over and over.
I’ll try reverse pshycology next time. That’ll work

2 Likes

I would gladly trade one of my MANY Tylos for your Ortha. It’s hard to believe those probabilities are accurate when I have 11 of them and only 1 of some other VIPs.

1 Like

Tylo is pretty common as well (aquatics in general are), but Orthacanthus is crazy common for me. I really wish there was a trading system between players, given that Alive has something similar (i think they can donate DNA to each other)

2 Likes

Tylos are awesome for beating up a cave boss like the kraken, but there was no incentive for me to do so this past weekend. Mary_Jo could’ve too with her many tylos. But in regular combat, I usually prefer the haino, using tylo for spotup attacks mostly, or cleanup.

1 Like

I bet that you are going for this one in the lottery. :wink:

4 Likes

The ortha does seem to be one that I get frequently as well, just nothing even comes close to the Tylos I have. And yes, they are great for beating up on the boss, even at just level 10, and got some good use in particularly against this cave boss. It’s really frustrating that the event was such a total waste of DBs that I did so very little of it. I do prefer the Haino for most PvPs, but have been using the Tylos pretty frequently too since I have so many of them, and definitely rely on them a LOT in the aquatic PvEs. I’m still trying to debate if it’s time to level them all up higher, but still want to get more reefs and caves ready to level up as well first, and the aquatics take SO long to hatch out unfortunately. And the hybrids cost SO much too, compared to Jurassic ones.

1 Like