For the woolly rhino users

Is woolly rhino a sitting duck like ceramagnus is now? Thinking of replacing ceramagnus and would like to know how woolly rhino does in higher arenas.

1 Like

The most annoying creature other than monolorhino and magna, but he is pretty strong if you boost him a bit

3 Likes

I don’t have one, but I see max boosted (2700ish attack) ones in Gyro from time to time.

Woolly Rhino packs a punch and then it kinda goes down to whatever’s next, so long as it’s basically the same dinos as Magnus falls to (Magna, Grypo, etc.). It might survive enough to get another turn in, though. It’s perhaps a little better than Magnus if only thanks to the attack, but not very useful outside of a sneaky swap in.

3 Likes

Not at all. The Woolly Rhino still works very well. You do need to boost up the health and damage a bit but she remains very good.

It has 50% DoT resistance and can put a shield up so it probably survives 2 turns more than ceramagnus now.

Sounds yawn worthy :roll_eyes::yawning_face:

I sometimes run in that that particular RAT in upper Library and Gyro and I destroy it with Thor, Morty, Magna and sometimes Lux.

1 Like