Ludia Forums

For those seeking wise advice

Here is just a thread to ask the wise men like @Jurassic_Fury and @Sionsith. About ferocity,lineups, unbalances and cointraps and etc.

Btw. For another carnive should I use put my velociraptor to level 30 or max out ophiacodon?

2 Likes

raptor is better for hybrids

Me? Wise person? I think you tagged the wrong person… :eyes:

3 Likes

A wise man once said, “you must only look, and you shall be rewarded with unlimited knowledge…”

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

Oh then I need to ask myself haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Dimetrocarnus

5 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

I wanna step out of my bunker but I am still worried of the radioactive dust particles.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but what are the differences between bracketed and un-bracketed tournaments?

2 Likes

Bracketed tourneys have different tourneys depending what lvl you are. In the most recent bracketed tourney, it was unlock for 50+ (heavy weight bracket) but no unlock for less than lvl 50 (Light weight tourney)

In other bracketed tourneys however, there has been the light weight, middle weight and heavy weight, with different creature unlocks for both.

Middle weight and light weight brackets have less ferocious enemies, but heavyweight brackets have much harder opponents. Light weight bracket is easy.

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m guessing the lastest Dilophosaurus/Titanoboa tournaments were un bracketed. Hard to reach Dominator in those with my creatures as of now

4 Likes

That is correct they were not bracketed, typically these only happen once every couple of months… typically.

6 Likes

Plus it would be wise to add that critical bit of knowledge that you earn only a single copy of the final reward or any other unlock than the big prize even when you finish in dominator, if your park level is lower than the decided upper limit. :call_me_hand: @Fancy-Spot

6 Likes

So if I don’t meet the lvl threshold for the unlock, I only get a copy of the card if I finish in Dominator league?

4 Likes

That is correct.

4 Likes

It depends on the tournament setup. You could instead unlock a lower level creature. We’ve seen both setups

5 Likes

if ur talking for wise people you should try gandalf

What’s the difference between vip creatures and tournament creatures?

1 Like

VIP and Tournament are two different types of Legendary. Tournament Legendary creatures are unlockable. VIP Legendary creatures are not. VIP have better stats, MUCH faster hatchtimes, and shorter cooldown times. You can tell the difference based on the card backgrounds.

Troodon is a Tournament Legendary

Acrocanthosaurus is a VIP Legendary

8 Likes

Ooh thank u

1 Like