For those that are oblivious to the shop

stat boosts are on sale.

5 Likes

So don’t buy any!

3 Likes

id rather them know and not create a hundred threads about how there shouldve been some notice before si that they could know to buy them and now they missed out…

5 Likes

And now minimum purchase quantity is 50 points which means 1000 HC … So can’t buy any if you have less than 1K HC … not good.

Coin sale too.

yeah right after a huge cash sale

2 Likes

Funny how that works out, eh?

1 Like

sure is… now they have people trained…

2 Likes

Them bad boys be flyin’ off the shelves!!

1 Like

You mean setting the arena on fire.

2 Likes

Maybe that means they now have people trained in advertisement? Nah silly me.

1 Like

First non Sunday speed boost got sold.

I buy speed boosts. Buying all types of boosts is an endless financial pit I don’t want to jump into.

3 Likes

Finally, the only good point of the actual matchmaking is to prevent jwa to become just a vulgar pay to win.

Persisting in error should be a good slogan for Ludia…

1 Like

Ohhhh! Look at the pretty green $10k incubator!

It’s just HAS to be full of stuffs, great stuffs!!!

oh shucks! I spent some time to play tapjoy offers to save up 500 hc in anticipation of buying a speed boost.
And now minimum boost is 1000hc a pop. Well done :clap::clap::clap:
ludia is really good at pulling out the rug under your feet. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

At least you still can play Tapjoy games to make cash.

If you mean do I get paid successfully after doing tapjoy tasks, yea so far so good, at least that part worked out. :slight_smile:

No, that’s awesome but I was talking about the horrible but true fact that Apple users no longer have the option to play any games to earn cash. All those offers are gone for us. We only have the ones that require giving our identity info to Tapjoy, or spending actual money on razors or booze or credit monitoring which…just…nah.

Ah doesn’t sound too good, in any case most of my hc comes from doing surveys offered in tapjoy, I don’t have much time to play other games to reach those high lvls needed to win the hc.