For those that live in Kentucky

And the other states that were hit by the tornados last night and this morning. I hope all is well.

I live in one of the areas in Kentucky that got hit by one of the tornados and I got lucky compared to the other places hit.

Be safe everyone.

@Phil I know you live not too far from me. Hope you’re ok

21 Likes

Hey thanks for the message. I’m good. It was very windy and nasty out. I was asleep and around 1:30am the tornado sirens went off. We went down and slept in the basement the rest of the night. I didn’t see any damage around where I live but I know in the state it was bad. I was lucky.

8 Likes

Man, bad luck, I hope that everyone is okay, and same for the everyone in Kentucky, sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Hope y’all are safe!

2 Likes

Really glad you’re ok. It was a scary night.

2 Likes

Although I’m not even American, I want to wish you the best of luck and that you stay safe.
Take care

3 Likes

in one side i feel lucky cuz i’ve never been to natural disasters

Hope y’all are safe

2 Likes

I live in Bowling Green KY. The tornado hit about a 1/4 mile from our house. We went to my wife’s office outside of Storm path and rode it out in the basement. We did not suffer any damage but one of my former coworkers lost his life and another lost everything they own. My entire path to work is nothing but carnage.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. Bowling Green got it bad too.

One of my co workers has a daughter in Bowling Green and she got hurt at the Chevy plant.

1 Like

That’s sad. Best of wishes to him and you as well

This is very thoughtful, I as well hope all that experienced the tornadoes are okay and can hopefully get back to normal soon

2 Likes

My son is there. Working for a demolition/cleanup crew. My condolences to the many who lost family and friends.

5 Likes

welcome to the community, and thanks your son for his service :blush:

1 Like