For those who struggle with Carbonemys in tournaments

Carbonemys. The turtle. It’s a bit too strong, isn’t it? But what if I told you, that a certain common that is in hatching, beats this epic low apex non hybrid every single time? Well there is.

His name is ophiacodon. Ophiacodon beats down turtle every time. Defence Shattering Strike to get past those dig in and armour, armour Piercing Rampage for a bit hit. Plus it’s immune to its effects. It’s also faster then carbo, and it’s bulky enough to take a head on devastation. It crits as often as Thor, so yea. Here’s how ophiacodon shines:

Ophiacodon uses Shattering Strike, turtle uses superior vulnerability turtle uses dig in, ophiacodon uses Shattering Strike
Ophiacodon uses Piercing Rampage, turtle dies.

Ophiacodon uses Shattering Strike, turtle uses Superior vulnerability
Ophiacodon uses Piercing Rampage, and if the turtle didn’t go for dig in, it died. If it did, well

Turtle uses devastation, ophiacodon uses Shattering Strike, turtle dies?

Either way ophiacodon has really helped me out this tournament against turtles, and I would recommend it to all of you!

16 Likes

:+1:

Allo G2 and Mammoth were also good; lost count of how many times Mammoth turned it into a dinner plate

4 Likes

marsupial lion for all tanks.

5 Likes

But ya if if opho get thru dig in then it dead cause turtle is faster no?

Ophiacodon Strike, turtle superior vulnerability
Ophiacodon Strike, turtle dig in,
Turtle devastate, ophiacodon survives and kills turtle. Ophiacodon is tanky.

4 Likes

correct, but ophiacodon has 4290 hp. survives a bit better than secodonto.

1 Like

Hmmm well to late to test it but I do remember killing one

1 Like

Secodontosaurus and Dimetrodon:
Are we a joke to u

2 Likes

Secodonto has low health and turtle gets a speedtie with Dig in.
Dime barely wins I think, as turtle outspeeds it with Dig in.

1 Like

That’s why devastation has a 2 turn delay

I’ll have to remember that for future tournaments. There was a tournament battle I did where I thought it was pretty much over. It was turtle vs Blue (all I had). Even though Blue lost in the end, the battle lasted much longer than I was expecting. I was able to stack my distractions and use my shields to last several turns. I was impressed. She put up a fight. :muscle:

1 Like

Marsupial Lion guaranteed kills turtle, mammoth, diplod, chompers, seco, ophia, boa, and literally absolutely everything slower than it unless it distracts.

2 Likes

Dliophosaurus: I can help with that

Which I think nothing under 117 has distraction? Right?

Tenontorex, Dio and Tryko can distract

1 Like

Tournament boio

2 Likes

Ah so Tenontosaur and Nasuto

1 Like

True.(smart words)

1 Like

the thing about Ophiacodon is the fact that it may be just used as a role to counter Carbonemys. Or some of the ceratops out there. It doesn’t seem to have very much use in this type of tourney other than that as it gets crushed after some time since it only has 107 speed.

1 Like

Ophiacodon is one of those dinosaurs you would forget exists if it didn’t appear as a daily. :rofl: That is a pretty creative counter you found.