For today’s destroyed arena battles

We have a wide variety of op dinos to choose from today, have got to go fast trykos with a side of erlidom shotting rats
image image image image image image image image image image
And remember JUST LEARN TO COUNTER IT :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Level 24 diplotator bot arainst my level 17-21 creatures. Glad i got procerat in my line up :laughing:
Screenshot_20200217_143407_com.ludia.jw2

3 Likes

Lol :joy: dang

Sadly that child’s play compared to the tryko I fought, see picture 2 top

3 Likes

Yeah last night was fun, 7 straight battles without taking a single dino down, I just closed the game. Mostly crazy level Thors and just when you are about to make it bleed out they swap out to another insane creature. Just got boring. So glad I am helping high level players with their easy incubators. But as you said we should learn to counter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I would start crying if got matched against that tryko.

Just entered aviary.
Screenshot_20200218_102304_com.ludia.jw2
Screenshot_20200218_102302_com.ludia.jw2
Im gonna take break.

5 Likes

When you say “learn to counter it” do you find Lydia prefers Platinum Cards or cash? lol

7 Likes

I know it must suck but when you see things like that tryko at 142 speed, you should take comfort in knowing that it is a tremendous waste of speed boosts and that investment will set him back a crap ton in the long run. 140 + speed thors/tryko cap at around library and thats pushing it.

3 Likes

Agree, met max speed thor (149) with over 2.1k attack. Swapped in lvl 24 unboosted Gemini instead of almost dead Tryko as I predicted he would go for strike. Had full health Indo ob bench. Used ID to counter possible Rampage, but opponent used IC and left Gemini with over 500 health. As Thor was distracted I went for Decel. Rampage. Opponent swapped in Tenonto that gets two shot by Gemini for win.

Look at this ThoradoloTrololol:

I was lucky I got to speed up on their previous critter, because normally my Spyx has 145 speed.

2 Likes

Well they are paying to win so it’ all working as intended, the non paying player are the food for the whales

6 Likes

Lol basically I mean this system is so good the first day it was introduced it was completely demolished causing such a problem ludia the problem ignoring looked at and was sweet Abraham Lincoln we messed up bad. So system working perfectly as intended :joy::rofl::ok_hand:

Lol welcome to aviary the second most broken arena behind library :books: enjoy your short or eternal stay

3 Likes

3 Likes

Those Thors are babies compared to the things that lurk in library. Faced one the other day with 2800 attack or 6k+hp.

I’m an advocate for removing instant charge from that thing, seriously sick of losing to it.

5 Likes

Lol this are the ones I faced unboosted I used to face monster run I was boosted but I deleted this along time ago

This killed my whole team earlier. Level 30 4/10/16.

4 Likes

I feel you pain

This bad boy managed to clean sweep my team just now. It was faster than everything I had in my lineup.
2 of the takedowns were one-shots which caused about 4600 damage.

Screenshot_20200218-204112_JW Alive

Looking at the rest of the team, they aren’t up to much (not a whole lot of boosts going on).

Seems like I just got crushed by somebody’s crutch…

3 Likes