Forced to change my user name

I have had the user name EddieCopia since this games inception, and I received a message today that my user name violates community guidelines.

So I added “42” to my name and it was still still violation. Can I dispute this? This is ridiculous.

I’m guessing it’s from the first part of the name containing the phrase “d#e c#p”, so the automatic censorship probably picked up on that.

1 Like

It’s been my user name since 2018, and I’ve never noticed that until now. I remain, baffled. Thank you though for illuminating this for me.

2 Likes

Maybe they just updated their list of censored words/phrases? It’s unfortunate though, that’s clearly not what you’re trying to say :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think changing it to EddyeCapia should work.

It’s unfortunate that because of the automated censorship you can’t use your name, but it’s the only alternative I can think of this side of coming up with some random word.

2 Likes

Here’s what I came up with lol

2 Likes

I tried to change the description of our alliance and was hit with the name of the Alliance broke rules even thought it has been around for years. I wrote to support and they advised that it was an accident and white listed the name.

I had the same problem that has been resolved, Ludia answer to my message and told me they don’t accept a complete name (with first name). I explained i like to play with words and found a joke in french with a first name and a name…

… and it’s ok now

Hello EddieCopia! Our support team can look into this matter with you if you email them at support+forums@ludia.com. You can include your support key in your message.

Thank you!