Forefit Match Button PVP

HEY LUDIA I get why some super highlevels can lower there arena score just to get more Dna at the lower teirs its fun for them but dam how about a Forefit option in stead of forceing the losing player to watch his team get one shoted most of my team is 18 and22 at the most and being matched with some one with all 30 uniques ? what is the point if even trying to beat that ?

GIVE A FOREFIT MATCH OPTION ??

5 Likes

This has been posted many times and there are plenty of reasons against this. The main being it would be the end of the arena most likely and by extension the end of the game.

3 Likes

Tell me how a forfit button will end the game ?

1 Like

For me it would make the game much better. Arena is too slow to be enjoyable and a forfeit option would save a lot of time. Some people are already doing this by AFKing battles they don’t want to complete making the other person wait for the timeout on every turn. Also an option to skip or speedup animations would be fantastic.

4 Likes

One of the current problem is arena droppers… Lame players who prefer to loose a bunch of games, often not even playing them (just starting it going AFK), so they can drop into lower arenas, then start playing for quick wins against lower level players. They think their time is more precious than legit players. Now, if you add a forfeit button, you just make this easier for those guys. They could hit forfeit 100 times, drop to any arena they want and pray on lower level players. In fact, I would say that those players who ask for a forfeit button are likely those who get stomped too often by arena droppers, so basically they are asking for an easier way to get stomped on!

4 Likes

Allright cap it at 5 forfeits per day then. Droppers does not make any difference though. You will have a 50/50 win/loss ratio with droppers and you will have a 50/50 win/loss ratio without droppers.

3 Likes

i get both sides of the arguement and agree with both BUT a better fix is sort out matchmaking make it impossibble for droppers with level crap dinos to match against anything far higher than them regardless of what tier they are in so if they make a mtch it will DROP them down to the super lower tier and match them against a like team…make trophy count less weighted

1 Like

That uses an assumption that a player gets as many ‘free wins’ as op opponents. I can honestly say I’ve not face’s an underpowered team in at least six weeks, whereas at least half of my pvp is against droppers with 5-6k high scores. My win rate regardless runs at about 60%, would be closer to 90% w/out droppers which happens to be roughly my win rate in the last 3 skill tourneys.

Completely agree with this idea. Most games with PVP have a forfeit button so I dont know why JWA doesn’t implement one. The fights drag out so long just with all of the annoying lengthy animations alone (not to mention the people who take forever to pick a move.)

As much as I like this idea if ludia makes it so that you loose trophies when you do forfeit

arena droppers

arena dropers ? you say that like its bad that i want quicker losses by forfit… im thinking that you must be one of those 7k + arena players???( i chould be wrong) that keep droping to the lower ranks :smiley: that good also its awesome that i got to fight your 4 group of level 30 uniques with my group of level 10s

This game simply doesn’t need a forfeit button. There are just way too many loopholes with it. If you can’t beat your opponents…

If anything, just fix matchmaking.

No im in aviary lol

and have been in aviary for almost 2 months

It’s naff all to do with ‘skill’ or ability if you’re dealing with droppers who’s teams are several levels above yours!