Forgot to collect daily mission rewards again

It’s not the first time and probably not the last. I wish they were saved and came up as missed rewards on restart. Silly me…

3 Likes

Done that a few times myself. I used to let them accumulate until the end of the day, so I could see my daily stats. Now, I collect as soon as they complete. This way as I play through the day when I see the green circle, I open it and collect. I keep double checking to make sure I have collected. I decided I would rather have the rewards than know how many darts I tossed.

7 Likes

I did it that way for a long time too and plan on it again. I have been enjoying the eod results and was having friendly competitions with the hubby.

1 Like

that does suck. it should do like you said and be a “missed reward”. at least it is just the sabertooth and not something currently worth something right now. i try and collect mine as soon as it’s ready. i actually was dreaming last night that i did forget to collect and this morning i woke up and couldn’t remember if i did or not haha. so it’s funny you made this topic.

2 Likes

I agree. I lost around 1000 coins and the DNA yesterday because I was saving them to monitor my progress, since there’s no other game mechanic for doing that. Why doesn’t this reward behave like every other reward in the game? If you earn it, you should get it. There is no reason to take the awards away when the tasks reset.

This is not the first time this has happened.

4 Likes

tenor(2)

1 Like

I’m bumping this hoping it gets passed on and added to the fix it wish list :slightly_smiling_face:

Sometimes I forget to collect as well because of waiting until the last moment. Definitely not missing any days with ourano though, still have 2 levels to go on my Dilo

1 Like

Well it’s Ourano now, better stay on it

I’m at 27.5 with it and was very happy to see Ourano. I never forgot to collect when it was TRex or Erliko so odds are looking pretty good.

2 Likes

I deliberately decline to collect mine, because Smilodon still breaks the graphics on my phone which makes leveling it up pointless. I really wish there were either some rotation with which creature we get, or a list of choices that included dinosaurs (ie creatures that don’t freeze my game and cost me battles). But at least we aren’t forced to take the DNA if we don’t want it.

You should ask a mod to move this to the suggestion area or create a new thread in there as a suggestion that daily dna reward if completed and or any uncollected rewards from daily missions will be sent to you as a missed reward. I think it’s a valid suggestion.

1 Like

@Ned what’s the best way to get this to the developers?

1 Like

I changed it from general to suggestions, hope that helps.

It’s still under General on mine lol

How about now? Thanks!

1 Like

Forgot to collect again myself last night and in the morning, it shows and I can’t collect. When I reboot, they are gone. This should be reported as a bug.

1 Like

It’s good now buddy.

Oh man that sucks with ouranosaurus dna. Eek. Hopefully they’ll consider this suggestion that’s been made for everyone’s sake.

Our team looks at all the suggestions regularly, @RCRiv, but I’d be happy to relay this to them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes