Forgotten Creatures

This is a post to talk about any creature in jwa that you think is forgotten, for me those are edaphocevia, scaphotator and especially megalogaia but you can add more if you want.

Theres just so many creatures that are completely forgotten and overshadowed by the new overpowered creatures so I feel like it would be nice to talk about those forgotten ones

4 Likes

When I think of forgotten creatures in JWA I think of trago,scapho, and some others

10 Likes

To be fair, there’s a long list of forgotten creatures that either dont get buffs, hence, being
either mediocre or pretty bad such as Tragodistis or all the hybrids Nodopatosaurus has, or hybrids that, since their arrivals haven’t got a hybrid, like Alankylosaurus, Dimodactylus, Brontolasmus or Dsungaia, as Inostherium.

11 Likes

Sad Tragodigist noises… I was just about to make a thread about this…

2 Likes

Dimodactylus and Brontolasmus aren’t really forgotten since they are very useful

4 Likes

Well, they are on the “No hybrid yet” club, thats why i think they are kind of forgotten

3 Likes

Gigaspika, don’t see anyone using it or talking about it

3 Likes

It’s pretty bad tbh

Most of the older uniques are forgotten, and they’re getting stomped by the new movesets of newer creatures.

3 Likes

Trago still has use in some raids and whatnot. If you ask me, the most forgettable creatures are the really bad epic hybrids like edmontoguana or spinotah or aquilla. As for legendaries, I think dakotanops is the most forgettable as there is no point using Gorgonops or Dakotaraptor DNA when its components or sinokota are just better investments

1 Like

This thing is also design for raids

1 Like

Considering it was the meta at one point (the best meta IMO) I never really hear anything about Stegod any more.

Admittedly I don’t know what it is like in the lower arenas

Monostego was top tier and in a lot of top 500 teams, it’s a shame what has happened to it

4 Likes

It’s not forgettable creatures, its creatures that are already forgotten, but yeah, you do have a point tho

Well Nodopatotitan is actually pretty decent. I have used it a lot and when it was carying my. It made me go up 4-5 arenas by its own. While my entire team was 15-17 he was lvl 18 and shredding treu creatures that where 2 lvl’s higher than him.

2 Likes

And yet you really don’t need it. I’ve only used it once in a raid

1 Like

Here’s a very forgotten creature alankyo it seems like it’s very forgotten because the Ludia has not gave it a super hybrid it’s also one of my favorite hybrids in the game I really hope it gets a super hybrid soon really really hope it’s sad that it’s been 3 years and still has not have a super hybrid #JusticeForAlankylo.

2 Likes

First of all Happy cake day!

Then, actually nodotitan is kinda bad, it’s just a damage sponge with barely to a almost non-existant offensive side, that, and the fact that it’s counter is pretty bad, as its damage multipliers make it easily mediocre at best.

Can it take hits? Sure, all you want, but not dealing a decent damage at best hurts it A LOT.

1 Like

True… Those are hard facts

Megalosuchus :sob:

4 Likes
  • Diloracheirus (I don’t see really any unique as forgettable, but if I had to choose one, this would definitely be it)
  • Dakotanops
  • Diloranosaurus
  • Edaphocevia
  • Gigaspikasaur
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Stegodeus
  • Nodopatosaurus
  • Keratoporcus
  • Megalosuchus
  • Pteraquetzal
  • Spinotasuchus
  • Tragodistis