Welcome to the Ludia Forums! Below we have outlined some basic rules we’d like our community members to follow so that everyone can enjoy the space. Our Forums are currently only available in English but we hope to expand to other languages in future! On to our rules.
Basic Rules: Please don’t do the following
- Create an account if you are under 16 years old
- All caps post; we view this as screaming and we would prefer if you didn’t
- Use animated GIFs as your avatar or backgrounds
- Thread Bump, Necro-Post, and Derail Threads (including “first” posts)
- Be rude or aggressive towards other members or Staff
- Troll or Spam
- Use foul language of any kind
- Bypass our language filters; your creativity in this capacity is boundless, but we would prefer you didn’t
- Argue with Staff decisions; this includes re-posting moderated content and editing moderated posts
- Impersonate Staff
- Advertise, solicit, beg, auction, raffle, sell or post referrals
- Post about Drugs and Alcohol; unless it’s specific to a Story plot, we don’t want to see anyone talking about it
- Post about Religious, Political, or otherwise controversial topics; we know these are major issues for a lot of our members but this is not the place to talk about them
- Post Sexual explicit, vulgar, discriminatory content, or offensive language
- Use extremely rude or aggressive behavior towards members or Staff is prohibited; we feel so strongly about this we have this one listed twice
- Create Multiple Accounts
Zero Tolerance: these last 2 rules will earn you a permanent ban for breaking them
- Using Hate Speech of any kind
- Threats of any kind
Any rule breaking can lead to warnings, suspensions and permanent bans.
Ban Appeal Process
If you wish to appeal a ban for any reason, we have outlined the process below.
1: Write an email to email@example.com with Ban Appeal in the title
2: Include your forum username and the date of your ban
3: Explain why your ban should be repealed
4: Staff will reply to your email with their decision - this decision is final
Remember if you see a rules violation you can help by reporting it to us using the Flag button. Our Staff regularly reviews all member reports.