Ludia Forums

Forward 15min incubator cost 3HC

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
When an incubator left less than 15min or for 15min incubators, fast forward cost 3HC instead of showing an ad video

Area is was found in:
Incubator screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- wait an incubator left 15 min or on 15min incubator
Step 2 - press watch, no video show but 3HC deducted.

(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Has happened for 2 incubators after arena reset today

What type of device are you using:
iPhone XS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I’m sorry that happened, StormBreaker. Could you email our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email so our team can assist you further? Thanks!

it happens a lot for some reason, at least used to cuz i dont forward those that much

It happens now everytime you have already watched your allotted number of videos for the day. It’s a complete scam, but I have no time to write support for a measly 3 hard cash (I guess this is what they’re counting on…)

It happens to me a lot. After restart at lest I will see if it costs 3 HC or not.

I no longer use the last 15 min to open incs.
Ludia is well aware of the problem and hasn’t addressed it in over 6 months.
If anything it’s worse.

2 Likes

Same experience. I wrote in and they acknowledged it was an issue. Gave me 100 HC tho so I guess?? :man_shrugging:

This is happening for some time. I’m speeding those 15 min incubators anyway. Last few days could actually watch video sometimes in last 15 minutes of incubator running.