Ludia Forums

Found a couple of mistakes

Hey guys, nice to meet you!

I’ve been playing Lovelink for a couple of days and I enjoy it very much, you’ve done a great job. :relaxed:

However, I found some minor mistakes. They don’t really affect gameplay, but I thought I’d share them in case you’d like to clean them up.

1 Like

Kept playing and found a couple more

I’m glad you’re enjoying the game, sselrednoW! Also, thank you for reporting this to us. :smiley:

1 Like

Hola, aqui un error.

No avanza la conversacion, no me presenta ninguna otra respuesta para continuar. Tambien se me bloquea la pantalla, me toca cerrar el juego para poder seguir hablando con otros personajes… me gustaria que lo solucionaran rapido, el juego me tiene muy entretenido.

Translated From Spanish

"Hello, here is an error.

The conversation does not progress, it does not present me with any other answer to continue. The screen is also blocked, I have to close the game to continue talking to other characters … I would like them to solve it quickly, the game has me very entertaining."

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Thank you, @Ned! :blush:!
Also, I’m having the same problem as @Juanjose_loaiza. In the conversation with the character Jamie Grant it looks like it’s supposed to be a cutscene but it’s frozen there and nothing happens.

Thanks for letting us know! Our team will look into this.

Hello, nice to meet you guys!

I found a bug in one chat, it keeps repeating on and on the same conversation and doesn’t advance from this point. I hope you can solve this soon, I’m enjoying the game :blush:

Yes, @Brenda_Taborda, it happened to me too! I’m waiting to see if it repeats forever or just once…

Hey, I got these notifications today and I was wondering why they will unmatch me. Is it beacuase their stories are over? Both characters have been “taking a break” for a while.

Also, I’ve been swiping right on everybody but nobody matches with me anymore. Most of my matches have the taking a break status, so I’m slowly running out of chats… :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this, @sselrednoW. If you haven’t already, please reach out and provide your support key to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, @Ronald!

1 Like

Hello, the same thing happens to me, I no longer have chats because they all appear in gray. In addition, I no longer match anyone, and that I slide in all profiles to see if I match one.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting this, @vincent. If have forwarded this to the team for correction.

1 Like

It says “CHARACTER” instead of the actual name

I’m assuming that “| SAVE POINT |” is an error.

This isn’t really an error, but viruses are neither made from cells nor are they cells themselves. This is highschool knowledge so I assume someone who is in the science field should know this. I personally recommend changing it from cells to something else. Maybe just say the viruses are attacking each other or the cells of the rats, or do a little research about viruses if those two options aren’t close to what the message was trying to convey.

idk if this is an actual bug or just part of their story as it doesn’t happen to any other match. But this pops up whenever I open Seth Evans conversations and then the app restarts. It also says I have a message still but again when I open the chat I get that message even if I was just using the app with another character perfectly fine.

Welcome to the forums, @Sylvanas. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they would be glad to take a closer look at this. Don’t forget to include your support key in your message as this helps them locate your account faster in our system. Thank you!