Ludia Forums

Free cash for some players?

You need to submit ticket for review for sure!

Hey Catseyedan, could you email our support team from the email link provided above so our team can take a look for you? Thanks!

Depends how many u paid for its 500 bucks each time

I don’t understand the math here. How is it possible that some players who did not purchase any boosts from the market are getting cash back and some are not?

@David_Courtney linked it up for me so thanks buddy

@JonnyBro I’m expecting folks that play as free to play will get an average of 5k cash and you can see why if you read that link

I read that but that doesn’t ghange the fact I got 100 hard cash as free to play.

By any chance are you referring to the gift they are giving in the mail? Everyone got 100 cash

Yes. That’s the only cash I got.

If you recall having boosts in your inventory even if you had less than 25, you should get 500 for each category so that’s 1500 cash! Submit your ticket that you didn’t get any cash for stat boost rollback and see if you can remember how many boosts you had used or remaining for more accurate payback.

Everyone that plays should be seeing cash! lol

1 Like

If players who did not do dailys got free boost resource and they did. Only fair those players who worked got enough HC to buy the extra they worked for.

This is totally fair.

1 Like

I opened every daily incubator. I sent email so guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

1 Like

Sounds like the math worked in your favor! lol

Some honest folks are reporting they got excess cash but it’s up to you if you want to let them know. Others are staying quiet I’m sure.

For those that didn’t get the right amount are submitting tickets.

Nope. I have now spoken to numerous players that got significantly more back than what they spent buying boosts. In some cases by THOUSANDS.

Hey Hermione, rest assured that Jorge’s post here will provide all the information regarding the Stat Boost Roll Back: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Stat Boosts Roll Back

However, our support team would be happy to clarify any other concerns you might have if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Im an android user and after the original update issue(couldnt download for a day) I recieved an incubator with extra stat boosts in. Did everyone get that?Is that part of the cash compensation? Could that be why some people(including me) are getting more cash than they would otherwise expect?

I didn’t buy any stat boosts(mostly because I didn’t have the cash to), and I got about 3.6k hard cash.

Your were paid the cash value for any boosts you had on your account regardless of whether they were earned or purchases.

So all those boosts they gave back they also gave the hardcash value of them back…

The baseline is 5k… if you missed daily incubators, the boost strike… you would have recieved less then 5k

2 Likes

I got 3500 HC and 100 back,i only bought 1 stat boost.if that was real money that Will be alot in my country.
Not gonna complain

I received 3000$.
I NEVER lost one daily incubator/strike event.
I bought ENOUGH 8/10 boosts (500$ each one) before maintenance.
Now say me why someone (my partner, some my alliance friends) who NEVER bought something received 5000/7000/10000.
This has NO LOGIC.
I wrote to the assistance but, after 1 day, no one answer.

Dude, love your avatar! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like