Ludia Forums

Free Gems Update

I have the new update, and it is a great surprise! So far, I like the Interest option, and it seems like the developers are starting to listen to the players! While I am glad there are ways to get free gems, is anyone else having some trouble getting the gems after fulfilling the requirements for some of the options on Tapjoy? I submitted screenshots to Tapjoy’s support team, but so far, nothing :pensive:. Also, for some of the options on Tapjoy, submitting your email can potentially expose the users to spam messages (this happened to me before when using Tapjoy for a different game, unfortunately).

It would be great to have a daily gems-calendar situation where there is a bonus or something at the completed week! It is easier for the players and keeps them motivated to continue and use gem options.

Ultimately, if I still have trouble with the extra gems, I’ll continue to gem farm from other characters and slowly collect the old-fashioned way haha :sweat_smile: I have only 2 or 3 characters I’m willing to use gem options for, so while it isn’t ideal this might be easier for me. Any thoughts?

1 Like

That’s happening to me too! I’ve done several offers, and even after notifying Tapjoy I still haven’t gotten my rewards.

1 Like

Same here! I really hope that Ludia can find better ways for users to get free gems because this ain’t it. :frowning_face: Maybe instead of contacting Tapjoy’s support, we should contact Ludia on this? Maybe they’ll fix it? When I contacted Tapjoy, they said there was a glitch with my support key, which was super weird because I haven’t restarted the game or made a new account.

1 Like

Yeah, I was having suspicions that it was something wrong with the game instead of an error on Tapjoys part. Ludia should probably be contacted about it instead.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m about to contact them to see what’s up. But I hope it gets resolved for everyone, so its easier to play the gem options guilt-free :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, same here

1 Like