Free gems?

Just want to see what the company’s answer to including “bloat wear” in there game now… When u press free gems u get brought to some very nasty looking list to do things for gems? Is this the way forward for this game??

Hey MYLORDS, these offers are provided by a company called Tapjoy. These offers give our players another method to receive some extra Gems, however, they’re optional. If you are having any concerns with certain offers, feel free to reach out to our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to investigate.

Many phone games use Tapjoy to offer “free” gems to players. Some of the offers are buggy or could involve entering your credit card for “free” trials (which then auto charge if you don’t cancel them within a certain period of time) but those are issues with Tapjoy. You can contact their support if you need help.

We can use this thread to share screenshots of offers that were completed and rewarded properly. Here’s mine so far:

I’ve done a few of those. Gotta say, my aquarium in Fishdom is pretty blinged out, I’m at level 8 in Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, & I think I’ve got a decent strategy going in Coin Dozer …
I’m actually advancing at a decent clip in those games as I play them, so that’s nice. :stuck_out_tongue:
Interesting to note that Fishdom & Millionaire use a similar framework with gems, chests/boxes, & coins.

I did the portal quest one yesterday, took longer than I thought, but 200 free gems!

doing the bored knights, I think I’m done, but no reward yet.
did ebates last night, bought something on amazon I was going to buy anyway, still waiting for reward.