Ludia Forums

Free incubator not always counting

Bug Description: The free 6 hour incubator sometimes counts towards incubators opened and sometimes does not.

Our dailies reset where I am at at 1:00AM EST. Last week I opened on at 1:30AM before going to bed. After I opened one the next morning, the daily was showing I had opened a total of 1 when it should have been 2. I ended up being one incubator short by the end of the day to complete my dailies, but I just let it go as no big deal.

This morning, I opened the free incubator just a few minutes after 7:00AM. The dailies are showing that I have opened -0- incubators.

Because I refuse to do PvP because it only makes me frustrated and angry, the Free 6-hour incubators are important to being able to complete the incubator dailies.

I was wondering if maybe the app needs to be shut down and restarted, although the counter for the dailies have all been reset to -0- when they are supposed to so I don’t know why the incubator would not count.

Area this was found in: Store, Free Incubator; Personal daily challenge counters

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Sometimes happens with 1st Free Incubator opened after the reset time (1:00AM EST) for my location.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I haven’t had that particular problem with the incubators.

If by chance I have the game iconed down over reset and bring it up after 7pm to start working toward coins for the next day, I’ve had the case where I don’t get coins from the drops because it still has that I’ve reached the limit. So I have to kill and reboot the game.

It may be the same sort of thing.

Also when I get up in the morning after daily mission reset, if I’ve only had the game Iconed down, the first creatures I dart will not count towards darts, direct hits and dna. I have to make sure the missions have reset before I start, usually by killing and reloading the game.