Ludia Forums

Free Money Section / Tapjoy Help Thread

Just looking at the offers under the Free $$$ section of the game and it tells you to download a game and complete the tutorial and you get some free cash right?

So far I feel like I have been tricked as I downloaded two games and played their tutorial and no indication of how to prove that it is completed or when it should come in.

Has anyone else have this issue?

Thanks!

8 Likes
Getting the free cash
Completed Action for Cash, Never Received
Tapjoy offers are scams… please dump them
Not receiving Free cash
Free money gone
Earn Cash Through App - 7,000 HELP
Why do i not get the free cash even after you do the stuff it requires?
Tapjoy no longer available within app
Need help about free money
Free Cash option gone for Apple users
Not receiving supplies through 3rd party transactions
Earn free cash problems
Lords mobile reware
Free cash area is back
Where's my free hard cash?
Cash not appearing
I need help
"free cash" not being credited to me account
Good/easy tapjoy event for cash
Receiving rewards
Tapjoy account temporarily suspended?
Free money in app
Earn cash scam?
Lemme ask one serious question
Tapjoy problem
Free money offers not working
Free Cash earned but did not get it
Question about the Earn Cash options
Tapjoy not working
No cash from surveys
No free cash available on sons phone
Missing cash
Made a purchase through game
About Tapjoy
Access TapJoy offers with the $4.99/750 offer?
No more free cash offers from TapJoy?
Free hard cash?
Tapjoy?
HELP. Free hard cash?
HELP. Free hard cash?
Unable to earn cash
Free hard cash offers?
Tap joy gone
TapJoy Disappearance
Have free cash deals gone for good?!
Free money gone for apple users?
Free Cash Option
Is anyone else having probblems with the game freezing for the last couple of days
Помогите
Purchase free money: dunder
Tapjoy and ludia payment stolen
Earn Cash
Money free
Why no cash when I play games to earn?
Hmmmm signed up for graze and now tv, but no money added to my account?
Ebates cash
Did not receive cash for jurrasic game
Survey Payment Losses
Ripped of by Tapjoy
Tapjoy cash
Tapjoy
Free cash with downloading
Tapjoy free money is fake?
Tap Joy con artists
Free cash
About free cash
Coin master cash con!
What’s up with those offers?
So I’m having major issues with Spun stops
Cash not awarded
Reward not showing to report
Tap Joy, yes another
Never got the free cash from Coin Master
Free cash Pop Slots
Still unpaid by Tapjoy
Tapjoy auto fail
No money for signing up to coral?
Tapjoy not honoring rewards
Earn cash?
Tapjoy free cash page not opening
Tapjoy offers - an open scam
Prob whith free cash give me my 306 cash
Free money opportunity malfunction
Tapjoy help
Help with Tapjoy, what can I do?

Hey, Grimlock, sometimes it can take a while to receive a reward for some of these actions. I know how frustrating it can be to have to wait, but sometimes it can take up to twenty-four hours for a reward to appear in your inventory. If you have any other questions, or if it’s taking longer than a day with no rewards, then please contact us at support+forums@ludia.com.

1 Like

Hi, the small offers are legit, just not the ones where you have to do a quiz or answer questions… there is no button to proceed on those pages.
Dont go for the big rewards like 500 and higher, i never got those rewards. And def stay away from the scratchmania offer… it redirectsyou to gratorama and they tell you afterwards its only legit for scratchmania and not gratorama…

So for 50/50 its legit.

@John thanks for the reply, but it looks like only one worked…

@Thomas_Van_Damme thanks for the heads up, I started playing Final Fantasy…so dont expect the cash if I hit lvl 10 base?

Sigh…false hope huh

I had to lvl up to 11 and i m already past That so don 't have to expect free cash what a bummer

1 Like

Imo ludia should come in between… they allowed the partner into their game…

2 Likes

Beware of any of the ones that request you to fill out a survey, you will never get the reward because it will keep redirecting you to more surveys. This information is then sold to 3rd parties who will contact you non-stop with spam texts, emails, and calls.

7 Likes

Funny thing is after 20mins of ad filled surveys I was able to get 14 free cash, but all the other ones like play this game till level 5 for 20 cash, nothing works. what a scam so far.

They really need to step up their game on that free cash section or eliminate it as it’s really glitchy at the moment

Redownloaded Lords mobile to get cash but nothing happened and when I logged back in the offer wasn’t there anymore as well as the reward. I did this yesterday and waited but I guess there is something up. I love this game so I’m just enquiring

I’m pretty mad I did a Dino quiz for like$400 I could get in the game it never gotc

I’ve done quite a lot of the big ones 1000+ cash, only on things that I was interested in and wanted to buy. I did a gambling one for 5k cash but had to deposit £20, however, I turned that into £80…but then lost it all. Circle of life.

1 Like

They’re all pretty legit - although obviously the higher reward ones take longer to complete. I’ve racked up over 5k cash from investing time in doing these… So it’s really up to you whether you want to take the time to complete them or not.

Well maybe not major but very important to a lot of players who watch the advertised video and get no bonus supplies!! 90% of spun stops are giving no bonus drops like they did in the beta and I’ve been around for sometime now! Also please allow more rewards for monthly members .

I currently runs Facebook group for jurassic world alive and it’s new local to Calgary but :canada:Canada :canada: Wide! Anyone is welcome to shoot a member application thanks!!

2 Likes

Am already waiting 3 days for my rewards, still didn’t got it. They told me to wait 24 hours.

Having the same problem with the videos. Harrisburg, PA, USA

I’ve used and got nothing from it!

For the 196 one, they even replied to say the cash was added to my acc, but clearly my balance hasnt gone up a touch. So i guess I shouldnt be waiting any further then. :neutral_face:

I have no idea what this is but I didn’t have anyone contact me. So I guess the free cash is bogus. It’s kind of disappointing when you promised something, download another app in hopes to achieve your reward and finding out its just a gimmick without any support or help.

I have tried to get the free cash by downloading certain things and/or completing surveys and once its completed the cash doesn’t appear. Is anyone else having these issues???

I did one of the surveys and my email has been blasted with adult dating sites and “free marketing” ads.