Ludia Forums

Free play

I asked this question at the end of a response on another post so I hope I don’t get in trouble for asking it again. I was just hoping that more people who weren’t already interested in the previous post might be interested enough to answer.

I will start by saying that, from my point of view at least, free games on our phones are basically interactive advertisements that either include ads to other products or are for a paid version of the game itself.

That being said, how much free play should we get before reaching a point that we should be expected to pay for the product? My personal opinion is that getting to play for free for an hour or two before being enticed into paying for something is more than fair. Most things that are a creation of someone else’s work give far less than a couple of hours of enjoyment before that person gets compensated for their effort.

The other thing I want to comment on is that most games I have played on my phone, even paid for, there is always a time lag when you can’t play because you are either building up “energy” or “coins” or whatever so that you can advance. With this game, even though pvp or playing the same challenge over and over can be repetitive, you can really play 24/7 if you choose.

2 Likes

I’m Personally So Glad That They Had Enough Courtesy NOT To Put In Ad’s Every Other Time You Press A Button!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LUDIA FOR DOING THIS!!!
As I’ve Uninstalled Many Other Games From Them Doing That!!! It’s Beyond Annoying :rage:!!! Thanks Again LUDIA :+1::grin:, And That You DON’T Have Too Pay To Play, A+ Again For You Guys & Gal’s, And That There Is NO Time Limit :+1:
That Is The Reason That This Game Will Stay On My Tablet!!!
I Enjoy To Play It, It Brings Me Pleasure, And Annoyance From Time To Time, But Hey It’s Free, So That Doesn’t Matter Much To Me!!! Y’all ROCK In My Book!!!
Thanks Again For The Great Game!!! :revolving_hearts::100:

1 Like

Your VIP is a fare price per month players should pay something to keep the servers going it all takes $$$ to run you can get everything not paying it just takes more time you really don’t ask much

1 Like

One more thing when is a guild event coming

2 Likes

Yes I’ve messaged them once to say what a great game it is.

I’ve had my gripes, mainly frustration around arena and event but overall it’s really good and no offensive inserts re paid content. I’ll become VIP at some stage in the near future - perhaps when a nice VIP bonus chest deal pops up :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I have ever played a game, or read a book or watched a movie or any sort of entertainment that I thought was perfect. Overall This is a good game so I don’t mind paying them for my enjoyment.

3 Likes

I also wholeheartedly agree. While I have not played any other games on my phone, I am aware that Ludia and Warriors of Waterdeep is definitely the best options out there. Thank You Ludia!

1 Like